Bearded Theory 2019

Gnomicide

48 minutes ago, ivan said:

Is your God a DJ ?

My God's a guitarist who only uses 5 strings but for the sake of this conversation, yes. :D

This is only of a fellow eFester though, I have no idea how likely.  They do some bizarrely popular for an act with only 2 songs, and they sound the same. 

30 minutes ago, spudthemariner said:

Saw them at Womad back in the late 90's. For a band with only 2 songs, they were absurdly good! One of those 'really great in a field' bands! Fair play if BT have got them, as they usually play much larger (and expensive) events...

Tbh BT is the sort of festival where I might just give them a go on the basis that if I'm not enjoying it, it's so quick to get somewhere else.  And I must admit that when I listen to festival playlists, there are many songs/acts where I think "ooh I like this" but then can't quite imagine listening to it in a field or tent but only relaxing at home.  And equally, vice versa.  There is music I wouldn't listen to at home but live is fantastic!

13 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Oops typo - or brain freeze, one or the other, have changed it now.  Doesn't sound like we'll know the other main stage headliners then though, Faithless or not.

I think we will get most if not all of the Pallet/Woodlands acts

14 hours ago, walkforever said:

I'm happy to pm someone the rumour I heard in case it's true. It came from a good source but as i say if it is true bt have excelled themselves. Just don't want to ruin anything , or look stupid if its wrong 

PM me too out of curiosity if diff from pic posted :) 

14 hours ago, walkforever said:

I'm happy to pm someone the rumour I heard in case it's true. It came from a good source but as i say if it is true bt have excelled themselves. Just don't want to ruin anything , or look stupid if its wrong 

I like to guess so are they

• Band or an individual ?
  • British ?
  • Currently known to be playing festivals this year ?
  • Have they headlined other major festivals in the past ? 
  • Rock , Indie , or other ?

T'aint Brooooce, recently rumoured by NME (among others) to be touring in 2019 he has specifically said "nothing in 2019, go support E Street Band members solo projects/tours"

On the subject of which Miami Steve VZ has promised UK dates in 2019 for him and "The Disciples Of Soul"...

just saying.