Friday Headliner

llyrios

I have a feeling Travis Scott may pull out, he’s already pulled out of a festival he was due to headline and the Reading & Leeds dates have been removed from his tour on his site. So, who do you think they could replace him with last minute? Who could live up to that expectation, an artist of that size?

Or is Stormzy just going to come out and dissapoint everyone?

What do you think?

Apparently he pulled out Pukkelpop because of the MTV Awards on Monday.  Perhaps he needs extra rehearsal time, that shouldn't affect R&L which comes after.

It's possible he's removed all festival dates from his website as he's announcing Astroworld tour dates.

Hope I'm not clutching at straws as I'm quite keen to see him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

Seeing how Travis Scott isn’t headlining there would be no need for another headliner to ‘step in’. Fall Out Boy are headlining that night. If he did pull out, I would expect them to bump Post Malone up to sub which is where he should be playing anyway. 

At the moment he is still on the reading page

2 minutes ago, RyanS said:

Apparently he pulled out Pukkelpop because of the MTV Awards on Monday.  Perhaps he needs extra rehearsal time, that shouldn't affect R&L which comes after.

It's possible he's removed all festival dates from his website as he's announcing Astroworld tour dates.

The only tour date that's on there is astroworld festival in USA.

48 minutes ago, RyanS said:

I'd say this Is reasonable and what I'd like to believe lmao. My most anticipated act of the fest, I'd be incredibly upset if he pulled out.

As you say he's just announced Leg 1 of the Astroworld tour and there'll be more dates to come. Hopefully he just wants all attention on that.

1 hour ago, TheWaters said:

That's what I'm thinking lmao. Not all artists put festivals on their tour page. 

It was there on his tour page 100% for at least a few weeks I checked and saw it there quite a few times. It had the two dates for Reading Festival & Leeds Festival but is no longer there.

19 minutes ago, LiamEP said:

If he pulls out it’ll be the 2nd really big act festival republic have lost this year right before a festival. Wouldn’t look so great for them.

Wouldn't look great for the festival in general. Like someone said, some people had mainly bought a ticket for Skepta and Travis. 

Just now, Miller90210 said:

It was there on his tour page 100% for at least a few weeks I checked and saw it there quite a few times. It had the two dates for Reading Festival & Leeds Festival but is no longer there.

Long shot but maybe he's taken off fests as they're all sold out? Maybe he didn't see the point in having them on his site if no one can buy tickets, so only has the Astroworld fest and his own dates to come.

21 minutes ago, LiamEP said:

If he pulls out it’ll be the 2nd really big act festival republic have lost this year right before a festival. Wouldn’t look so great for them.

Yeah also Travis pulled out when he was meant to headline the bbc r1 extra stage in 2016 I think it was..

Just now, TheWaters said:

Long shot but maybe he's taken off fests as they're all sold out? Maybe he didn't see the point in having them on his site if no one can buy tickets, so only has the Astroworld fest and his own dates to come.

I really hope so. It would suck so much if he pulled out