Friday Headliner

llyrios

If Travis were to pull out he would have done it when he cancelled the two other festivals. These festivals were cancelled due to the VMA awards he was performing at and Reading is after this event. These two festivals were just unlucky with their timing as Travis hasn’t cancelled any of the other festivals he’s been performing at. Finally, readings social media account have been posting videos of Travis, if there were doubts of him not turning up I doubt they would be getting their fans excited with these videos 

5 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I can tell by your username you're a big fan lmao

True, this news shocked me so I had to make a profile today and it said user name taken add a number haha. I am also a huge fan of your name and image haha. I don't think we have to worry about Travis pulling out just yet..

35 minutes ago, Miller90210 said:

True, this news shocked me so I had to make a profile today and it said user name taken add a number haha. I am also a huge fan of your name and image haha. I don't think we have to worry about Travis pulling out just yet..

I don't think he'll pull out to be honest. Hopefully anyway. would go watch Mist if Travis pulled out but I'd only be sulking the whole time lmao. Ahh thanks man, yeah massive Mick Jenkins fan, also KSG is one of the albums of the year imo.

13 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I don't think he'll pull out to be honest. Hopefully anyway. would go watch Mist if Travis pulled out but I'd only be sulking the whole time lmao. Ahh thanks man, yeah massive Mick Jenkins fan, also KSG is one of the albums of the year imo.

Yeah right Ive been wanting/waiting to see him for years now. 
Love all of Mick's music especially The Waters and all of his Mixtapes, saw him in Sheffield a year or so ago he was insane good.
I agree -KSG is the best this year imo, I'm not sure exactly why but no new music seems to be doing it for me at the moment. 

33 minutes ago, Miller90210 said:

Yeah right Ive been wanting/waiting to see him for years now. 
Love all of Mick's music especially The Waters and all of his Mixtapes, saw him in Sheffield a year or so ago he was insane good.
I agree -KSG is the best this year imo, I'm not sure exactly why but no new music seems to be doing it for me at the moment. 

Same here. Am honestly a Mick superfan, still haven't managed to catch him live yet though :( KSG is incredible, that, Ye, Astroworld and Vacation In Hell are all easily the best rap albums of the year.

1 hour ago, TheWaters said:

Same here. Am honestly a Mick superfan, still haven't managed to catch him live yet though :( KSG is incredible, that, Ye, Astroworld and Vacation In Hell are all easily the best rap albums of the year.

Yeah I really like all those albums. Im going to the vacation in hell tour in Bristol in October, can't wait for that

8 minutes ago, Miller90210 said:

My biggest regret of reading last year was missing FBZ for eminem. 

I did both. Half of Major Lazer, got to FBZ about 5 mins before they started, right at front saw whole set besides last song (Thug Waffle) and then ran to Em. Was right next to the big tower in the middle.

7 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I did both. Half of Major Lazer, got to FBZ about 5 mins before they started, right at front saw whole set besides last song (Thug Waffle) and then ran to Em. Was right next to the big tower in the middle.

I woke up hanging in the evening and nobody I was with rly wanted to see FBZ so we all went in for Eminem, I would have probably enjoyed it more if I was in better condition. Did you see danny brown that year?

1 minute ago, Miller90210 said:

I woke up hanging in the evening and nobody I was with rly wanted to see FBZ so we all went in for Eminem, I would have probably enjoyed it more if I was in better condition. Did you see danny brown that year?

I was relatively sober last year so I was sound haha, not sure how things are gonna go this year lmao. Yeah was right at the front for all of Danny, shook his hand too. He was amazing. Come to think of it I shook Zombie Juice's hand too.

3 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

I was relatively sober last year so I was sound haha, not sure how things are gonna go this year lmao. Yeah was right at the front for all of Danny, shook his hand too. He was amazing. Come to think of it I shook Zombie Juice's hand too.

It was so packed I could barely get inside the tent, was great though. You must have been right on it to get at the front for both. More sober is the way to go if you want a better experience that you can remember 

23 minutes ago, Miller90210 said:

It was so packed I could barely get inside the tent, was great though. You must have been right on it to get at the front for both. More sober is the way to go if you want a better experience that you can remember 

Danny and FBZ were the two main acts of the whole weekend I was determined to be at the front for. Vince too, which I also managed.

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Did u not listen to Daytona or

Completely forgot about Daytona. Add that and TA13OO to the list.

4 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Danny and FBZ were the two main acts of the whole weekend I was determined to be at the front for. Vince too, which I also managed.

Completely forgot about Daytona. Add that and TA13OO to the list.

Fair play. Daytona was the only one of the first three Kanye releases I thought was good (haven't listened to the Nas or Teyana albums).

2 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Fair play. Daytona was the only one of the first three Kanye releases I thought was good (haven't listened to the Nas or Teyana albums).

You're not missing much with Teyana or Nas. NASIR was significantly better than Teyana's though. But you really didn't rate KSG or Ye? Fair enough with Ye I've seen a lot of mixed reviews but I love KSG.

13 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

You're not missing much with Teyana or Nas. NASIR was significantly better than Teyana's though. But you really didn't rate KSG or Ye? Fair enough with Ye I've seen a lot of mixed reviews but I love KSG.

Yeah, I thought Ye was pretty naff other than Ghost Town. Probably his worst solo album for me (only one that comes close is TLOP but that's only because of how bloated it is - it has way more good moments). KSG I thought was a bit better but after my first few listens there was nothing dragging me back to listen to it again. Haven't listened to either of them since like the week they came out.

And I wanted to like them - a new Kanye album was probably the album I was most looking forward to this year.

Conversely, I'd never listened to Pusha T before I stuck Daytona on, and I was completely blown away. Still listen to it all the time; easily my most played album this year.

1 hour ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Yeah, I thought Ye was pretty naff other than Ghost Town. Probably his worst solo album for me (only one that comes close is TLOP but that's only because of how bloated it is - it has way more good moments). KSG I thought was a bit better but after my first few listens there was nothing dragging me back to listen to it again. Haven't listened to either of them since like the week they came out.

And I wanted to like them - a new Kanye album was probably the album I was most looking forward to this year.

Conversely, I'd never listened to Pusha T before I stuck Daytona on, and I was completely blown away. Still listen to it all the time; easily my most played album this year.

Ahh fair enough. Agree with Ye and TLOP being the weakest albums, but I still prefer Ye I think. A few tracks I really like on it, more so than TLOP. Yeah this has been Pusha's year lmao, flaming Drake, an amazing album AND a really good feature on the first track of KSG.