7 hours ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

I totally think they could fill a serious spot for headliner (as Gorillaz did last year). They sure wouldnt sell out, but still it would be a present for a relevant part of the goers who aren't seeking for a Kygo-like experience

As one of my all time faves, my all time favourite album being one of the cures it would be an amazing booking. :wub:

The Cure would be nice, but Foos would be even nicer if they'll be around as well... both would be amazing! :D

By the way, it looks like that from now on a guy from the Netherlands & Belgium Sziget staff will give official answers on reddit, regarding the organization. So, if you have questions or if you want to give him feedback about the festival, he'll make sure your voice will be heard.

Edited by #1SzigetFan

Looks like that we might have an almost full program on the first day of Sziget for the first time ever, according to the guy from the Sziget staff on Reddit. That means that depending on the acts they can get they might open A38 as well which would be awesome for us, who don't want to attend Ed Sheeran. He said that he'll come back with details soon.

30 minutes ago, #1SzigetFan said:

Looks like that we might have an almost full program on the first day of Sziget for the first time ever, according to the guy from the Sziget staff on Reddit. That means that depending on the acts they can get they might open A38 as well which would be awesome for us, who don't want to attend Ed Sheeran. He said that he'll come back with details soon.

Hopefully they will open the A38 up, could of done with that in 2017 during Pink.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, #1SzigetFan said:

And more news are coming about next year's edition. We won't have a World Music Stage at Sziget 2019. What do you think that we'll get as replacement?

Nothing, they will just drop the new caravan and the World, without improving it in order to make more space for other stages imo.

Can see them giving a new map tho!

21 hours ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Nothing, they will just drop the new caravan and the World, without improving it in order to make more space for other stages imo.

Can see them giving a new map tho!

I think they could use that place for another mixed genre stage, mostly with bands with instruments. As I said in one of my previous posts, the sound quality of most acts (especially those with instruments) in A38 is very poor, so they might bring them to another stage to perform in open air. I think they would sound way better that way. The article said that at World Music Stage was about 10.000 people maximum capacity & I think it should be enough for some cool bands to play there.

5 minutes ago, activean said:

My predictions for Sziget 2019 (not my wishlist) :
Ed Sheeran - The 1975 -Travis Scott - Swedish House Mafia - 21 pilots -  deadmau5 - Muse

alternative:

Ed Sheeran - The 1975 - Eminem - Swedish House Mafia - 21 pilots -  Childish Gambino - Panic! At The Disco

Weak AF honestly, I'd go for

Ed Sheeran - The Cure - Swedish House Mafia - 21 Pilots - Florence + The Machine - Foo Fighters - Coldplay

In order of chances to see them appearing, I'd add 

7 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Weak AF honestly, I'd go for

Ed Sheeran - The Cure - Swedish House Mafia - 21 Pilots - Florence + The Machine - Foo Fighters - Coldplay

In order of chances to see them appearing, I'd add 

Agree, that would be way better, we are totally on the same page but i'm not sure if they are. Take a look at 2017 poster, only one rock artist out of top 7 headliners. Agree with you on Coldplay, sound very likely. 

Ed Sheeran - Swedish House Mafia - 21 Pilots - Childish Gambino/Travis Scott - Eminem - Coldplay- Florence + The Machine is the the most optimistic i can get, if they can do better, i'm buying a ticket. 

Rezultat iskanja slik za sziget 2017