1 hour ago, Mondo-kun said:

E8FEC147-0175-48C7-94F2-AF5C2435D518.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

Wow,what a waste of money...

Personally wouldn't make me want to buy a ticket but the man is majorly popular among a large % of people that will be attending festivals next year so is a safe bet in regards to ticket sales so don't think can say it's a waste of money

34 minutes ago, everest said:

Tickets costs 250-300€ and they dont have money for big quality acts???

If People just want a festival with big quality acts that cost a lot of money they don’t choose sziget, they would go to werchter for example. 

Sziget offers so much more than your average festival, it’s why I choose sziget rather than a line up based festival.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thetime said:

If People just want a festival with big quality acts that cost a lot of money they don’t choose sziget, they would go to werchter for example. 

Sziget offers so much more than your average festival, it’s why I choose sziget rather than a line up based festival.

Totally agreed, and the best part is that I made a circle of 50 to 80 friends that are habitué, so it's like meeting old friends in vacation. Problem is that I dont want to give up all of my vacation for n years just for Sziget. Which is the best experience, but it's always the same stuff (that is never the same stuff, freedom, potato patato), so I'm actually waiting for some real worth band, til feb/march