23 minutes ago, SpongeNob said:

Colosseum acts just got announced over on the Sziget instagram.

The new names of Samsung Colosseum are here!?

Check out the newcomers: 

ANNA * Avalon Emerson * B.Traits * Black Asteroid * Blawan * BUTCH * Courtesy * Craig Bratley * FJAAK * Giovanni Verrina * John Digweed * KiNK * @Luigi Madonna * @Marco Bailey * Margaret Dygas * @Mark Reeve * Marvin & Guy * Metodi Hristov * Objekt * Paul Ritch * Raresh * Red Axes * Regal * Ryan Elliott * The Advent * wAFF * Younger Than Me 

** #SZIGET2019 **

A Samsung Colosseum új nevei megérkeztek! ? Fedezd fel az új fellépőinket!?

Best lineup in years. 

11 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

The new names of Samsung Colosseum are here!?

Check out the newcomers: 

ANNA * Avalon Emerson * B.Traits * Black Asteroid * Blawan * BUTCH * Courtesy * Craig Bratley * FJAAK * Giovanni Verrina * John Digweed * KiNK * @Luigi Madonna * @Marco Bailey * Margaret Dygas * @Mark Reeve * Marvin & Guy * Metodi Hristov * Objekt * Paul Ritch * Raresh * Red Axes * Regal * Ryan Elliott * The Advent * wAFF * Younger Than Me 

** #SZIGET2019 **

A Samsung Colosseum új nevei megérkeztek! ? Fedezd fel az új fellépőinket!?

Best lineup in years. 

Okay honestly impressed by some names, but I found ridicolous that they skipped one more year people as Nina Kraviz, De Witte o Lens. Whatever,, good shit 

6 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Okay honestly impressed by some names, but I found ridicolous that they skipped one more year people as Nina Kraviz, De Witte o Lens. Whatever,, good shit 

These three cost the whole lineup... 

It's safer to have a solid lineup like that than a couple of star djs imo (also the 3 girls fit better in a bigger stage like a38 I think). 

2 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

It's safer to have a solid lineup like that than a couple of star djs imo (also the 3 girls fit better in a bigger stage like a38 I think). 

I dunno, I mean, safe to agree with you about Nina Kraviz, but the other two, I thought they were pretty nailed up. I don't know, disappointed on that side, but for what concern the rest, this techno lineup delivers big time

5 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

I dunno, I mean, safe to agree with you about Nina Kraviz, but the other two, I thought they were pretty nailed up. I don't know, disappointed on that side, but for what concern the rest, this techno lineup delivers big time

Charlotte De Witte has a residency at Bbc Radio 1, use to play main stage at most important festivals, she's definitely a "popstar". 

Anyway I'd looking forward specially to Blawan, Courtesy, Objekt and legend The Advent on that lineup. 

Edit: Fjaak as well. 

Edited by alan_ts

2 hours ago, Noeliam said:

John Digweed ❤️❤️ 

his set under the rain in 2016 is still one of my favorite moments in 3 years at Sziget! The more it was pouring down, the more space we had to dance!

Hey Noeliam, just wanted to say that, as first time visitors to Sziget this year, I have found your blog really useful and interesting. Thought I'd take a quick peek and ended up spending my whole lunchtime reading about your Sziget exploits. Really looking forward to it now!

Thanks again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Hey Noeliam, just wanted to say that, as first time visitors to Sziget this year, I have found your blog really useful and interesting. Thought I'd take a quick peek and ended up spending my whole lunchtime reading about your Sziget exploits. Really looking forward to it now!

Thanks again.

Thanks to you man :)

I haven't been since 2016 but I don't think any of the information is outdated, especially the vibe and atmosphere! You're gonna have a blast!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, alan_ts said:

I disagree, Nina Kravitz, Amelie Lenss and charolette de witte were at Exit festival last year(Nina Kravitz were at Exit last 3 years) and i think they will be there again this year i'm not 100% sure, Amellie is already announced for this year for Exit. And Exit is much smaller festival comparing to Sziget, so i think Stiget have enough money to book them ?

1 hour ago, ReljaGajić said:

I disagree, Nina Kravitz, Amelie Lenss and charolette de witte were at Exit festival last year(Nina Kravitz were at Exit last 3 years) and i think they will be there again this year i'm not 100% sure, Amellie is already announced for this year for Exit. And Exit is much smaller festival comparing to Sziget, so i think Stiget have enough money to book them ?

Fair enough. Anyway I don't know exactly what are artists cachet but I know that prices depending on where an artist play (maybe Serbia is cheaper than Sziget?). 

Said that, I keep saying this lineup is really strong ;)

4 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Fair enough. Anyway I don't know exactly what are artists cachet but I know that prices depending on where an artist play (maybe Serbia is cheaper than Sziget?). 

Said that, I keep saying this lineup is really strong ;)

Well yeah, Exit is so much cheaper then Sziget, ticket for Exit festival for all 4 days is something like 50-60€, but for that amount of money you get pretty decent line up ?, but i'm still hoping for something better for Sziget ?

20 minutes ago, ReljaGajić said:

Well yeah, Exit is so much cheaper then Sziget, ticket for Exit festival for all 4 days is something like 50-60€, but for that amount of money you get pretty decent line up ?, but i'm still hoping for something better for Sziget ?

I mean how much artists are paid :)

I know for sure that it depends on the country (e.g. I live on the border between Italy and Slovenia and prices for the same artist are a lot different ;)

8 hours ago, ReljaGajić said:

Compared to Sziget, Exit has way cheaper headliners. In 2018 they had Grace Jones, David Guetta, Migos, Martin Garrix, French Montana and Ziggy Marley, meanwhile Sziget had Arctic Monkeys, Kendrick Lamar, Mumfords as exclusives, Gorillaz, Lana del Rey, Shawn Mendes / Kygo, Dua Lipa / Liam Gallagher. I guess that's why Exit is usually somewhat stronger on the lower card and afforded to have Nina Kraviz & the likes as DJs.

Edited by #1SzigetFan

8 hours ago, kkpb8038 said:

Just checked- for us British exit is 130 euros including booking fee.  So not that much cheaper than Sziget per day.  Also I dislike that they charge up to 250 pounds a day for vip.

Well, for me it's says 55€ for all days, and vip gold also for all days is 250€, idk if you can switch language to serbian on website it will be cheaper, idk if that makes sense ?

23 hours ago, Baxxx said:

Countdown for the last bandwave... 

I see it happen middle of april

Are we definitely going to get more 'names' added? Would be fantastic if we do but it's already looking pretty full to me, so don't want to get my hopes up too much!

23 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

Are we definitely going to get more 'names' added? Would be fantastic if we do but it's already looking pretty full to me, so don't want to get my hopes up too much!

They haven't made a post online yet about "here's your final line up!" or something along those lines. I think we have a couple spots left on main stage and A38 throughout the week.

2 hours ago, SpongeNob said:

They haven't made a post online yet about "here's your final line up!" or something along those lines. I think we have a couple spots left on main stage and A38 throughout the week.

Apart from The National there's nothing grabbing me on the Saturday so would be great to have another decent act on that I like. That said, the lack of acts on Saturday means we might actually get to have a look around the festival!

20 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

Apart from The National there's nothing grabbing me on the Saturday so would be great to have another decent act on that I like. That said, the lack of acts on Saturday means we might actually get to have a look around the festival!

Also sunday is very poor so far.