Some pretty big changes I see;

- Podpads village and sports-zone are at a completely new spot. Unsure what's on the territory of the old sports-zone now - basic camping?

- Caravan camping has moved closer to the the site, taking a small spot of VIP camping away. (the spot my friends are used to camp at. :D)

- Alternativa camping has moved to the location of circus and staff camping? What's going to happen to the old alternativa site?

- Circus has moved closer to the site, I remember there being a huge old building on that location tho.

- World Stage is replaced by caravan tent that was introduced last year. Didn't get a chance to visit caravan tent last year, but passing by there never seemed to be anything going on. Anyway it is expected to get a wider program now. Lets hope so.

- And I'm guessing this weird type of design on the spot of artzone.. is the artzone not some new venue?

All in all it seems that they think there's not enough room for basic camping and they're trying to make it more compact by bringing venues closer together. Unless there are some new venues on those new free spots.

53 minutes ago, eyebrain said:

Some pretty big changes I see;

- Caravan camping has moved closer to the the site, taking a small spot of VIP camping away. (the spot my friends are used to camp at. :D)

- Circus has moved closer to the site, I remember there being a huge old building on that location tho.

- And I'm guessing this weird type of design on the spot of artzone.. is the artzone not some new venue?

caravan also seems a lot smaller than last year. and i do not like the place right next to slager stage. in general i liked a bit apart from the rest of the site.

i think that building was at the spot in the middle of new caravan and new circus place, but i'm not sure.

that sign was at least on last years map too

30 minutes ago, eivomracsy said:

caravan also seems a lot smaller than last year. and i do not like the place right next to slager stage. in general i liked a bit apart from the rest of the site.

i think that building was at the spot in the middle of new caravan and new circus place, but i'm not sure.

that sign was at least on last years map too

Yeah, I stayed in Flexotel last year which was next to Slager stage and nights were pretty loud. However, mornings were surprisingly quiet.

What you are going to find surprisingly good is how close everything was. It was max 2 minutes to the main stage from that location.

1 hour ago, eyebrain said:

Yeah, I stayed in Flexotel last year which was next to Slager stage and nights were pretty loud. However, mornings were surprisingly quiet.

What you are going to find surprisingly good is how close everything was. It was max 2 minutes to the main stage from that location.

good to here some positive things too. maybe we are able to catch a spot on the opposite side.

also the flexotel was not on last years map, was there only on entrance fir vip and flexotel?

Edited by eivomracsy

Hey friends,
I have a "few" questions..?? It's our first time (coming with my girlfriend) 

1) Does anyone know what time the performances begin and when they end, every day?

2)How many stages are there?

3)What is the "secret place" something like that...??

4)What the vip camping is offer..?

5)Is it true that I i need to bring toilet paper from home? (because always it's finish.) (Is it in the  vip camping same?)

6)I do not know most of the artists. Are there DJ shows like in a dance club all the time??

7)It is recommended to sleep in an apartment or a hotel and to return every day begin the performances? (or vip it's enough?)..?

8)Is the alcohol and food price are cheap in the Festival?

9)How much money I need every day to live ( alcohol, 4 meals per day, attractions-to live best) i coming for 7 days( all days..)?? 

10)When the full schedule will be published??

11)Can I charge the money card as many times as I want? If I have money left I get everything back or part?

12) is there a close supermarket? (maybe inside the sziget) 

13) good tips??.

Thanks for the help!! And sorry hhhh...
??

6 minutes ago, Alon Carmel said:

Hey friends,
I have a "few" questions..?? It's our first time (coming with my girlfriend) 

1) Does anyone know what time the performances begin and when they end, every day?

2)How many stages are there?

3)What is the "secret place" something like that...??

4)What the vip camping is offer..?

5)Is it true that I i need to bring toilet paper from home? (because always it's finish.) (Is it in the  vip camping same?)

6)I do not know most of the artists. Are there DJ shows like in a dance club all the time??

7)It is recommended to sleep in an apartment or a hotel and to return every day begin the performances? (or vip it's enough?)..?

8)Is the alcohol and food price are cheap in the Festival?

9)How much money I need every day to live ( alcohol, 4 meals per day, attractions-to live best) i coming for 7 days( all days..)?? 

10)When the full schedule will be published??

11)Can I charge the money card as many times as I want? If I have money left I get everything back or part?

12) is there a close supermarket? (maybe inside the sziget) 

13) good tips??.

Thanks for the help!! And sorry hhhh...
??

https://clashfinder.com/s/sziget2018/

This is 2018 clashfinder, it could answer to most of your questions ;)

Vip camping is a waste if money imo, there's a overcrowded swimming pool, some more toilets and other few neglectable things. 

Edited by alan_ts