36 minutes ago, eivomracsy said:

-1 for coldplay

i can't remeber where those rumors came from? or was it wishful thinking?

if a saturday headliner is coming maybe rhcp, one of the female artists, tame impala, national, someone brought up the killers?

Realistically there's a high chance of Ellie Goulding. Definitely possibility of tame imapla/the national/Ariana Grande. 

Coldplay/Killers/RCHP seem much less likely, Coldplay is pretty much wishful thinking.

2 minutes ago, SpongeNob said:

Fingers crossed for Royal Blood, Bloc Party and Sam Fender! 

Definitely think Royal Blood and Bloc Party could be on there too(Royal blood as sub, Bloc party as A38 headline?

This announcement seems quite close to the previous announcement, most likely gonna include Saturday headliner and/or co-head with Garrix(if he has a co-head) due to price increase on the 7th. 

Edited by FestivalJamie

I would love Bob Dylan, I don't care if he's "boring" or "too old", he's a legend, so it would be too cool to have him! Also, last year we had a Pulitzer prize winner, so this year would be interesting to have a Nobel prize winner. :D 

3 hours ago, Mondo-kun said:

The Black Keys' new single is out, could they be a possibility?

Could be a good shout, although I don't think that Black Keys would start their tour announcement at Sziget where they wouldn't be much appreciated.

Randomly sparing, I'd say it will be a party arena announcement for the most part, with maybe some pearl and one big name (wouldn't say they will spare the last head in this occasion). 

Bet is that Santigold will be a38 headliner and that there will be at best one between Royal blood, The National and Tame Impala. Most likely the first.

@FestivalJamie some names are interesting, but over your predictions are way too optimistic: the national and Travis Scott subbing is too much, same for Foals A38 headliner. Interesting, tho

13 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

Realistically there's a high chance of Ellie Goulding. Definitely possibility of tame imapla/the national/Ariana Grande. 

Coldplay/Killers/RCHP seem much less likely, Coldplay is pretty much wishful thinking.

Definitely think Royal Blood and Bloc Party could be on there too(Royal blood as sub, Bloc party as A38 headline?

This announcement seems quite close to the previous announcement, most likely gonna include Saturday headliner and/or co-head with Garrix(if he has a co-head) due to price increase on the 7th. 

I would be massively hyped for Royal Blood opening for Bloc Party, or vice versa. I'm hoping for The Amazons and/or Circa Waves too.

These or similar for Benicassim today - 2 weeks before so not very close and I doubt Fatboy Slim would be holding an announcement back but could definitely play sziget

1. Fatboy Slim

2. Kodaline

3. Gerry Cinnamon

4. Orelsan

5. Keane

6. Solea Morente & Napolean Solo

7. Millencolin

8. La Zowi

9. Mavi Phoenix

10. Denzel Curry

11. The Blinders

12. Barny Fletcher

7 minutes ago, gfa said:

These or similar for Benicassim today - 2 weeks before so not very close and I doubt Fatboy Slim would be holding an announcement back but could definitely play sziget

1. Fatboy Slim

2. Kodaline

3. Gerry Cinnamon

4. Orelsan

5. Keane

7. Millencolin

8. La Zowi

9. Mavi Phoenix

10. Denzel Curry

11. The Blinders

12. Barny Fletcher

Fatboy Slim has a solo show in Budapest this year. 

35 minutes ago, gfa said:

1. Fatboy Slim

2. Kodaline

3. Gerry Cinnamon

4. Orelsan

5. Keane

7. Millencolin

8. La Zowi

9. Mavi Phoenix

10. Denzel Curry

11. The Blinders

12. Barny Fletcher

Kodaline is performing at Sziget on the 7th!