I expect some between those, by my  analysis (I usually get a 30-40% of my assumptions straight):

Main Stage: James Bay, Franz Ferdinand, The Hives, The National, Rudimental, Django Django, Daughter, Tame Impala, Belle and Sebastian

A38: Sigrid, Modeselektor, Mac DeMarco, Robyn, Four Tet, AJ Tracey, Carpenter Brut, Dub FX, Boyz Noise, Richie Hawtin, Nina Kraviz, Jess Glynne, Father John Misty, Wilkinson, Sub Focus

Party Arena: Salvatore Ganacci, Hugel, W&W

Colosseum (soon to speak): Amelie Lens, Charlotte de Witte, Danis Sulta, Ben Klock, Chris Liebing, Joseph Capriati, Apollonia

• Upvote 1

Thinking of Sziget this year, never done it before so got a couple of questions:

What time does the music run from?

Heard that the Budapest transportation is very good, so is it easy to get to and from the festival if not camping?

What are the drink prices like?

Sorry if these have already been covered 

51 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Thinking of Sziget this year, never done it before so got a couple of questions:

What time does the music run from?

Heard that the Budapest transportation is very good, so is it easy to get to and from the festival if not camping?

What are the drink prices like?

Sorry if these have already been covered 

From 4ish until 6am, main stage until around 11.30pm, best bet is to check out clashfinders. 

https://clashfinder.com/m/sziget2018/?user=0ai7dy.t9

very easy transport wise, metro works well. 

Drink prices are pretty cool, especially if you’re used to UK festival prices, less than 2 quid for a pint. 

5 minutes ago, thetime said:

From 4ish until 6am, main stage until around 11.30pm, best bet is to check out clashfinders. 

https://clashfinder.com/m/sziget2018/?user=0ai7dy.t9

very easy transport wise, metro works well. 

Drink prices are pretty cool, especially if you’re used to UK festival prices, less than 2 quid for a pint. 

Cheers for the reply! Can’t really argue with 2 quid a pint.

3 hours ago, Rohan14 said:

What do you all think chances are of rhcp for sziget? As Sunday headliners they could help sell tickets for people going for the weekend but as much as I want them too I'm not sure how likely it is. Touring festivals around that time seems promising though

Booking RHCP alongside Foo Fighters would be my heaven.

However, I can't see it happening for one big reason - cost. The Foos are a stadium band and their fee will be huge. RHCP are in the same price bracket and I just can't see Sziget being able to afford them both.

I may be wrong but if I am I'll be amazed (and over the moon!)

6 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

However, I can't see it happening for one big reason - cost. The Foos are a stadium band and their fee will be huge. RHCP are in the same price bracket and I just can't see Sziget being able to afford them both.

I may be wrong but if I am I'll be amazed (and over the moon!)

For sure that would be amazing but yeah I think you're right it's unlikely. We can hope though

25 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

As well as Ed Sheeran.

1 hour ago, DDave said:

As well as Ed Sheeran.

Of course, I forgot he was there too! Also someone, certainly in the UK at least, who is now playing football stadiums rather than pubs and clubs!

RHCP would be a fantastic addition but can't see it happening, unfortunately.

Edited by swelsbyuk