9 minutes ago, thetime said:

No time frame, could be next week or it could be  July.

Yeah, Sziget became very "random" since it has new owners. With the former ones they usually announced a headliner + about 10-15 smaller names every month, with some exceptions for the big "mainstream" acts like Rihanna, Robbie Williams, P!nk etc., which were announced separately. They also did it this year with Ed Sheeran though, but no one expected him to be announced in September already. And no one expected to have already 5 headliners in November. :)

Edited by #1SzigetFan

2 hours ago, #1SzigetFan said:

Yeah, Sziget became very "random" since it has new owners. With the former ones they usually announced a headliner + about 10-15 smaller names every month, with some exceptions for the big "mainstream" acts like Rihanna, Robbie Williams, P!nk etc., which were announced separately. They also did it this year with Ed Sheeran though, but no one expected him to be announced in September already. And no one expected to have already 5 headliners in November. :)

I thought we only had 4 headliners; 1975, Florence, Ed Sheeran and Foo Fighters?

Is that including Garrix as a headliner as he isn't being advertised as one!

52 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

I thought we only had 4 headliners; 1975, Florence, Ed Sheeran and Foo Fighters?

Probably coheadliner, but listed as headliner the same way Kygo was last year (although Shawn Mendes was way bigger)

15 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

I think he will headline, but he might have a strong sub. In 2015 they had Limp Bizkit before Martin Garrix. Or maybe he will coheadline. It's weird because in the press release 21 Pilots were also announced as "headliners", but they are playing before Foo Fighters.

Speaking of the acts, it seems that there are lots of pretty good bands around in August, so I would love to see Sziget taking some of those, especially Bullet For My Valentine, Buzzcocks (I hope they will still tour), Carpenter Brut, Car Seat Headrest, Enter Shikari, Less Than Jake, Mitski, Modeselektor, Mogwai, New Order, NOFX, Parkway Drive, Prophets of Rage, PVRIS, Rammstein (European festival exclusives maybe?), Robyn, Tame Impala, The Distillers, The National & The Offspring from that list.

I just made a clashfinder with my predictions. 

Some of them have just been thrown in the mix for my taste or because they could actually fit the festival, although I am uncertain on their tour schedule (couldn't fill all the holes right now): Years & Years, Skepta, Miles Kane, Christine and the Queen, The Hives, A$AP Rocky, Toro Y Moi, Hot Chip, Halestorm, Kaytranada, The Streets, Papa Roach, The Tallest Man on Earth, Jon Hopkins, Run the Jewels, Interpol, While She Sleeps and Ska P.

I think that the others (for now) are pretty good picks (like it or not, of course). I wanted to ask you some fact check in order to add/erase/change/switch some of the names in the list, in order to have a better representation of what Sziget 2019 could look like.

https://clashfinder.com/s/sziget2019/

Thaaanks

Edited by Yelo, the Parmiggiana

5 hours ago, Baxxx said:

How do you think are chances for the strokes and the offspring? 

Too soon to talk about the Strokes, but I wouldn't rule them out yet... Offsprings are more unlikely any day passing by due to the fact that it they had them they would have announced them already

• 3 weeks later...