So, talking about serious OCD stuff:

1) Do you think Kodaline will headline A38 on first day?

2) Second day is made for british audience, it is clear. Although I believe that CHVRCHES will headline the A38, I think Richard Ashcroft can Actually sub headline the Main and still it would get good money (basically because English average taste are horribly stuck in the middle of everything that tastes like 90s / Oasis-like)

3) Do you think Garrix will get a co-headline? I think he's bigger than Kygo last year, but new management seems to be more wise when it comes to balance budget.

4) Jungle A38 headliners? Yes?

5) Catfish and the Bottlemen subbing Florence? What do you think?

6) Frank Carter opening the Main Stage with an entire show drunk in 35 degrees in the middle of the audience? Can anybody confirm Foo playing 2.30 hours? Does it mean we get Main Stage closing at 00.00, or a 3 bands Main Stage day (cause it would be weak).

7) Ideas about the last two names? Can't get off my head Eminem will be the last ace in their sleeve.

If my impressions are right, we have:

5 Headliners (Ed Sheeran, The 1975, Martin Garrix, Florence + The Machine, Foo Fighters)

3 Subheadliners (Richard Ashcroft, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Twenty One Pilots)

3 A38 Headliners (Kodaline, CHVRCHES, Jungle)

Edited by Yelo, the Parmiggiana
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

I think Richard Ashcroft can Actually sub headline the Main and still it would get good money (basically because English average taste are horribly stuck in the middle of everything that tastes like 90s / Oasis-like)

A bit harsh that sir. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Stuielooie said:

Sounds like you have experience of Sziget. Do you think Twenty One Pilots would clash with Foos?

According to press release Foos and 21 pilots are 2 headliners, so they can't play the same day, it's simple,check your informations... this is the best announcement of the last years, I could come back for the tenth time on the island ..

Edited by Fabrizzo
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Stuielooie said:

KPs house/studio got burnt down and lost quite a bit of his equipment. Might delay overseas dates.

Damn, that's awful. Partly because he lost his house but mostly because I'd love Tame Impala announced for Sziget. 

What are people's thoughts on Bon Iver? He's kicking about Europe in July so I reckon he could make an appearance. 

33 minutes ago, eivomracsy said:

the national were headliner everywhere last year, as far as i remember. i don't see, why this would change. one of the things i really do like about sziget is that also have "smaller" heads sometimes due to the 7 days. also this year i wouldn't consider the 1975 to be a big one. 

They headlined half and subbed half. I guess that makes them likely for a combo with an EDM dj