Not public information, I know some reliable sources. I guess you'd either have to believe me or not.. and see on Monday if i'm full of shit. Anyway that same reliable source said that Sziget was not on Metallica's tour schedule, as I said in a previous post.

I find it really unlikely that they'd announce Sziget sepparately from rest of the tour, but who knows.

• Downvote 2

47 minutes ago, everest said:

An official announcement is expected on next summers concert on 24th Sepetember, but the rockers seem to have jumped the gun and informed fans of plans to play Slane next year.

https://www.meathchronicle.ie/news/roundup/articles/2018/09/19/4162162-metallica-for-slane-2019/

This rules out Metallica, not Ed Sheeran 

1 hour ago, cristyflorin said:

Most likely gonna be The Cure as they announced 2 festivals today

No, since if they had The Cure they would have announced today, so The Cure are ruled out for me.

Sorry to be an ass, but keep your expectation low, it's Sziget, not Werchter..

57 minutes ago, siiiim said:

Not public information, I know some reliable sources. I guess you'd either have to believe me or not.. and see on Monday if i'm full of shit. Anyway that same reliable source said that Sziget was not on Metallica's tour schedule, as I said in a previous post.

I find it really unlikely that they'd announce Sziget sepparately from rest of the tour, but who knows.

Same goes for Ed Sheeran?

11 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Guys, stop your inner monologue, it is Ed Sheeran.

Understandable after the success of Shawn Mendes to have someone similar, but bigger. 

Now, big talks: 

- Price of tickets;

- Next announcement;

- Next names.

Sheeran had announced only Ipswich and Leeds...