3 hours ago, #1SzigetFan said:

That new Eminem album came out of nowhere today, so I wouldn't be surprised if he will be announced as the first Sziget headliner!

That would be more in the direction that Sziget seem to be going, rather than Metallica.

Can't say I would be happy or unhappy with either to be honest.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, NomadicMan said:

New album is Eminem moaning about not being so famous anymore and the crappy reception to revival ?.

note this is an unofficial album review based on half hour in the car...?

haha ?First review scores are better as for his previous album. Idk, I'm more a fan of his early work. 

Totally agree with #1SzigetFan, this does sounds like a potential Sziget announcement.

5 hours ago, activean said:

haha ?First review scores are better as for his previous album. Idk, I'm more a fan of his early work. 

Totally agree with #1SzigetFan, this does sounds like a potential Sziget announcement.

Me too, but Kamikaze has 2-3 killer tracks imo. Eminem is no longer The Slim Shady LP, but definetly he's not even that Revival crap

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jj200 said:

Day 1 bring me the horizon

Day 2 Eminem

Day 3 kings of Leon

Day 4 Florence and the machine

Day 5 Calvin Harris

Day 6 the 1975

Day 7 the killers

BMTH is (I think) not big enough for headlining festivals of that size yet, especially outside the UK (I think the biggest they could headline right now is either Reading/Leeds or Download UK). The rest seems pretty relevant with how those last line-up looked, just not sure about how big The 1975 is outside the UK, but I think they could be a possibility for headlining, unlike BMTH.

3 hours ago, jj200 said:

Day 1 bring me the horizon

Day 2 Eminem

Day 3 kings of Leon

Day 4 Florence and the machine

Day 5 Calvin Harris

Day 6 the 1975

Day 7 the killers

I certainly can not see it being so guitar driven, 3 guitar driven bands max I would imagine. 

When you think this year had 2 (killers and mumfords) and 2016 had 1 (kasabian), so I think the direction they are going and what they think sells for them won’t be guitar bands. 

Edited by thetime

On FB i just saw two events (Not created by Sziget festival) Eminem and Drake at Sziget festival. Already 7k interested for Eminem. 

Unofficial off course, but where there's smoke there's fire.. :)

Edit: False alarm i guess. Probably some youngsters (judging by their wish list) doing events with page called "Festival wish" list to call out organizers to book them. They made evens such as Taylor Swift, Khalid, Little Mix, Harry Styles, BTS, Camilla, Cardi B .. 

Edited by activean

7 hours ago, activean said:

Edit: False alarm i guess. Probably some youngsters (judging by their wish list) doing events with page called "Festival wish" list to call out organizers to book them. They made evens such as Taylor Swift, Khalid, Little Mix, Harry Styles, BTS, Camilla, Cardi B .. 

Yeah, it's full of kids who just create multiple events with their favourite acts in the hope that the booking staff will see those & take them into account, but anyway... I think that only their Sziget wishlist app mattered the most for them in the past years, as AM were every year #1 as far as I know and this year they finally could get them.

I'm wondering if they'll do the wishlist app thing this year as well, I hope they'll do!