Latitude 2019

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

1 hour ago, Nickyboy said:

I've started revising the Clashfinder 2019, but there is still a lot of stages to update. 

https://clashfinder.com/s/latitude2019

I'll continue for a while longer this evening

Great thanks to you and DentalPlan for the Clashfinder; I'm still 100% wedded to my bits of A4 with (almost all) the acts coloured in; can't be doing with scrolling all over the place with the app.

Lots of good stuff on Sunrise / Lake / Alcove / Solas to get excited about. 

And yes; the clash situation ain't looking too bad. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

Not fussed as I'm seeing Primal Scream but why is George Ezra only on for 70 minutes? Seems odd having him as one of the acts of the moment but on got the shortest time as headliner 

With only 2 albums and the 2nd only being 37 mins long he’d struggle to do a set longer than that. 

8 minutes ago, rseamer said:

With only 2 albums and the 2nd only being 37 mins long he’d struggle to do a set longer than that. 

True, at Isle of Wight he did 80 minutes and that was padded out with a Bob Dylan cover, I imagine he'll stick to the hits rather than the less known songs in that case. 

Also I noticed this chat was correct with the guess of Underworld finishing by 11, I suppose the 11pm curfew is there to stay 

Edited by Chapple12345

I've updated most of the major stages now (aside from the Music and Film Arena) and there are a few minor ones in the Faraway Forest still to add.

I will try and complete these tomorrow.

Can some of you guys go in and check that I have got it basically looking ok?  Some of the end times of acts are somewhat made up based on when the next one starts, so if anyone knows any different please revise yourself or let me know

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Nickyboy said:

I've updated most of the major stages now (aside from the Music and Film Arena) and there are a few minor ones in the Faraway Forest still to add.

I will try and complete these tomorrow.

Can some of you guys go in and check that I have got it basically looking ok?  Some of the end times of acts are somewhat made up based on when the next one starts, so if anyone knows any different please revise yourself or let me know

It's looking pretty good so far, I'm annoyed they haven't said the times the acts are finishing but on the app you can roughly see how long the acts are on for on their schedule section and the programmes will also have them in as they usually do

47 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

It's looking pretty good so far, I'm annoyed they haven't said the times the acts are finishing but on the app you can roughly see how long the acts are on for on their schedule section and the programmes will also have them in as they usually do

On the website it shows the exact set lengths :) 

7 hours ago, Funktownbro said:

If you download the app there's a clashfinder/TV guide style grid in the schedule link...

You're not wrong of course, but having lost and ruined 2 smartphones (respectively) at festivals, I tend to take a cheap PAYG phone, and use paper schedules these days.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Nickyboy said:

For those that are interested, I'm pretty happy with the Clashfinder now, timings and set lengths all revised, and all minor stages / areas added.  Please take a look, and start 'colouring' if you're that way inclinded!!

https://clashfinder.com/s/latitude2019/

Done a darn good job on there my friend! A day to go until gates open and 2 days till it all officially starts, I'm very excited for it all now

23 hours ago, Nickyboy said:

For those that are interested, I'm pretty happy with the Clashfinder now, timings and set lengths all revised, and all minor stages / areas added.  Please take a look, and start 'colouring' if you're that way inclinded!!

Really great work on this. :) 

I'm sure it's heavily skewed towards the top two stages because of Latitude's lateness in releasing the running order for the other stages but here's a roundup of the top 20 most highlighted.

1. CHVRCHES    (35.84 %)
  2. Primal Scream    (35.43 %)
  3. Lana Del Rey    (32.00 %)
  4. Underworld    (31.76 %)
  5. Stereophonics    (29.63 %)
  6. Sigrid    (29.39 %)
  7. Loyle Carner    (29.22 %)
  8. George Ezra    (28.49 %)
  9. Everything Everything    (28.00 %)
  10. The Futureheads    (25.96 %)
  11. Let’s Eat Grandma    (23.43 %)
  12. Pale Waves    (22.29 %)
  13. Anna Calvi    (21.39 %)
  14. Slaves    (20.90 %)
  15. Neneh Cherry    (20.82 %)
  16. Honeyblood    (20.82 %)
  17. Tom Grennan    (20.41 %)
  18. Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever    (20.33 %)
  19. Gomez    (20.16 %)
  20. Khruangbin    (19.35 %)
  • Upvote 1

On 7/16/2019 at 7:53 PM, Nickyboy said:

Unfortunately you earned the ire or Robin Ince :( Not sure he gets that these are put together by volunteers who don't necessarily have the time to do everything. 

23 hours ago, sirjonnyp said:

Unfortunately you earned the ire or Robin Ince :( Not sure he gets that these are put together by volunteers who don't necessarily have the time to do everything. 

The ire is all mine, I think. I had those stages set as hidden on the defaults from way back but Nickyboy did add the details for those stages. Still, it wasn't exactly hidden that there were some stages and dates hidden. :P