Friday =  Foals // Christine & The Queens // Rex Orange County 

BBC Music = Lewis Del Mar 

Saturday = Lana del Rey // Alabama Shakes // Miles Kane 

BBC Music =  Bear's Den 

Sunday = The Strokes // Metronomy // Gang Of Youths 

BBC Music = You Me At Six 

haven't you seen the rumours page?

55 minutes ago, suttttttt said:

@eFestivals How come The Strokes were taken off the rumour page? It looks like they're active now with the Bilbao BBK announcement.

I had a number of conflicting rumours about them, which couldn't all be true. With no activity from the and I ended deciding they were probably all wrong.

I re-added The Strokes for Latitude earlier, as it's now looking like that one could be right.

Just now, AAlex said:

Wanted to go Latitude for a few years and The Strokes would definitely be a huge selling point, guessing we’ll be waiting until around March/April to find out though, isn’t that when the line ups usually out? 

usually yh, it came out in Feb this year tho

2 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Considering how far back the Latitude Strokes rumours started (almost out of nowhere) and how the dates still seem to pan out - I'm thinking this is quite likely

yep, I'm thinking it's likely now too.

It's not been in the names I've had from a few normally-reliable directions tho, which is slightly strange.

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

yep, I'm thinking it's likely now too.

It's not been in the names I've had from a few normally-reliable directions tho, which is slightly strange.

You're using George Ezra, Lana De Rey and Snow Patrol as rumours. Is this because they have been mentioned by more than one source?

9 hours ago, swelsbyuk said:

You're using George Ezra, Lana De Rey and Snow Patrol as rumours. Is this because they have been mentioned by more than one source?

Snow Patrol has come at me from at least three directions, all of which have exceeding good histories (tho not all totally perfect; one of them is).

The other two I've had less on. I think its the case that one (I forget which) has come at me from 2 people (including the 'perfect') and the other from just one.