Latitude 2019

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

1 minute ago, Odessa said:

That is some fucking bad luck. I'm pretty sure with Hotbox, the people who put their deposit down first get first dibs on shifts. At least, it definitely works like that for Download so hopefully the same here. Gonna put the money down literally the minute it opens in February haha.

Best of luck! :) 

21 minutes ago, suttttttt said:

@eFestivals Just out of interest what is the difference in information between a rumour and a strong rumour? Does it depend on the reliability of the source?

It's a combination of reliability, along with how many people I might have telling me that bit of info.

So, for example, if I have 2 very reliable sources telling me the same thing then that's just about guaranteed to be right. If I've got 2 randoms telling me something, it might (for example) just be a baseless twitter rumour.

I weight up what I've heard, and from who, and decide how likely I think it is to be right.

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

It's a combination of reliability, along with how many people I might have telling me that bit of info.

So, for example, if I have 2 very reliable sources telling me the same thing then that's just about guaranteed to be right. If I've got 2 randoms telling me something, it might (for example) just be a baseless twitter rumour.

I weight up what I've heard, and from who, and decide how likely I think it is to be right.

Awesome thanks for clarifying!

23 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Not what i'm hearing. Check the rumours page.

In addition, i'm hearing Robyn, tho i'm unsure if that's as headliner.

Foals are a weird one to place at festivals next year. Maybe Trnsmt might book them and they could headline some of the smaller festivals then. Cant see them doing Glasto or R&L again.

On 11/13/2018 at 10:26 AM, Odessa said:

That is some fucking bad luck. I'm pretty sure with Hotbox, the people who put their deposit down first get first dibs on shifts. At least, it definitely works like that for Download so hopefully the same here. Gonna put the money down literally the minute it opens in February haha.

check out festival green machine on facebook. low deposits 4 shifts but finished by 4 or 5pm every day. charity volunteers mixed ability teams 

Really hope all 3 of your rumoured guesses are wrong! Not into any of them, have been to the last 9 Latitude’s and headliners I like used to be 2/3 but last couple of years down to one! This could be the first zero, hope other stage headliners are better. Can’t see why any of those 3 would be considered headline material!?!