gregory

• 5 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, gregory said:

Wed Travis Scott / Vampire Weekend
Thur The Strokes / The 1975
Fri TBC / Smashing Pumpkins 
Sat TBC / Swedish House Mafia

Not too bad in the end to be fair...

Yeah I was thinking "not that bad" as well, at least concerning the headliners! I'd have something to see every night if the Saturday TBC is good!

4 minutes ago, tomes said:

Strokes?!?!?! WTF? This is big suprise for me, they do not play Werchter or Roskilde this year. Line-up is weak for me but Strokes and Vampire Weekend are really strong. What about Bon Iver for Friday? They will play in Switzerland on Sunday 7/7.

Bon Iver are very probable as a co-head with Smashing Pumpkins on Friday.

As for The Strokes, read the latest posts by Ken19 in the NOS Alive topic. The Strokes are a last-minute replacement.

11 minutes ago, tomes said:

I think that Opener did not have any good headliner so they had to overpay Strokes. And Strokes wont play anywhere near. So really good shot for Opener.

I think they had Childish Gambino, but it didn't work out. Guess we'll never know the truth.

3 minutes ago, gregory said:

Weird it took them so long to announce her, but pretty decent. One more to go. 

Probably she wasn't their first choice. I'm not her fan, but pretty good addition for a pop Saturday slot.

2 minutes ago, tomes said:

Disapointment for me, she plays in Poland almost every year. Krakow festival, Orange festival...

She played in Poland in 2017 the last time, so it's not that bad, but yeah, you're right, nothing extraordinary. I'd say it's a very safe choice.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

Quite like the line up for this, are there still more acts to announce over the coming weeks?

There is still one co-headliner missing for Friday. They should add some medium size names (5-6) for this day and others as well. I also think that Wednesday is missing at least one bigger name for Main Stage.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...