Bikini Quality

bizarre beach

I've filled out the survey, but am not a woman, nor am I between the ages of 16 - 30, but like Kalifire, thought it necessary to be included in the survey process. Should you wish to discount my survey on these grounds, I'm the one that says that states that my current supply of bikinis was actually not bought for, but obtained from neighbours washing lines. 

All the best with your survey, you two piece swim suited aficionado. 

Just wondering. Is there a link between going to festivals and wearing bikinis? Should I be wearing a bikini to my next festival?

I remember a group of lifeguards in speedos a few years ago (?2016) and, to be fair, they looked pretty good - so the missus said anyhow! ?

Edited by semmtexx

2 hours ago, semmtexx said:

Just wondering. Is there a link between going to festivals and wearing bikinis? Should I be wearing a bikini to my next festival?

I remember a group of lifeguards in speedos a few years ago (?2016) and, to be fair, they looked pretty good - so the missus said anyhow! ?

Oh, perleeease, do get with the program semmtexx - yes, of course, you should be sporting a bikini next Glasto. :)

6 hours ago, henry bear said:

I wonder what he intends doing with this information - there seems to be no indication. I have my suspicions...:nono:

Just to be a pedant, for a moment - there is no indication that he is a he or a she - or even any of the other gender categories that appear to the uneducated eye as increasing everyday.