Vampire Weekend

Mash011

Agree with the above. EotR was the 4th time I've seen them and easily the best show I've seen them put on. The extra numbers really made the sound much grander and the instrumentation more lush than it has ever been. Ezra's best performance as a front man as well. Top marks.

On 9/8/2018 at 1:21 PM, Gucci Piggy said:

Would like to see them but if they headline Other (which is where I'd place them) then it's unlikely they'd be my number one choice for the night.

Yeah knowing my luck they will put Arctics on Pyramid same time as Vampire Weekend on Other.... if they both play that is obviouysly FML haha

7 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Clashes already!  We haven't even got a ticket yet!!!

Theres always clashes!! Well for me anyway.... last year the Alt-J Foo Fighters one was a flipping ball ache :)

Positive thinking anyway! we will get tickets we will get tickets we will get tickets! haha 

29 minutes ago, Havors said:

Theres always clashes!! Well for me anyway.... last year the Alt-J Foo Fighters one was a flipping ball ache :)

Positive thinking anyway! we will get tickets we will get tickets we will get tickets! haha 

Paul Weller v Jamie T was a killer for me one year.

Absolutely, get the tickets then we'll speculate about lineups and clashes.  Hopefully the both VW and AM are there as the last time they played I missed out on tickets.