kalifire

Gold Membership Time

Gold membership renewed. I don't really post on here but I spend a fair bit of time reading through topics. It's worth every penny given the valuable information/inane chat!

• Upvote 2

ok well its a Golden anniversary for the festival so surely everyone on here should be going for Gold by now ... for some of the new members that have just joined it pays the bills and helps keep the site running .. it also gets rid of those pesky adds and its an absolute bargain considering the time spent on here ... Do it ... please :) ... and for those on the resale spreadsheet thats value on its own 

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

ok well its a Golden anniversary for the festival so surely everyone on here should be going for Gold by now ... for some of the new members that have just joined it pays the bills and helps keep the site running .. it also gets rid of those pesky adds and its an absolute bargain considering the time spent on here ... Do it ... please :) ...

Seconded! 

1 hour ago, Bisque said:

Adverts for a Porsche RSR Lego Technic is making this site unreadable on phone at times.

Gold membership.

It's worked though cos you've bought membership and I really want a Lego Porsche now

18 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

It's worked though cos you've bought membership and I really want a Lego Porsche now

Our next door neighbour had a real RSR on a trailer yesterday on it’s way to Goodwood. Both racing cars & Lego Technic are expensive hobbies!

edit: I’m a big fan of Hamish & Andy, Hamish hosts a TV show in Oz called Lego Masters, it’s addictive. & they have a new TV show out soon, The Perfect Holiday.

Edited by Bisque

for everyone securing those worthy view tickets ... its worth spending a few quid and going gold whilst those wallets are out ... :) 

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

for everyone securing those worthy view tickets ... its worth spending a few quid and going gold whilst those wallets are out ... :) 

Good shout! It only costs 5% of the price of the cheapest WV tent!  And the bonus that by June next year they will have the equivalent of a joint first class honours degree in meteorology and sewage disposal! 

Happily got email telling me that my money had gone..

If your not gold your just dam right cold..... 

Think ill stick to painting.. 

8 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

If your not gold your just dam right cold..... 

Think ill stick to painting.. 

Hello guy,

Hope you and yours are well.

Just to say - you're attempt at a slogan, don't need no blow gun.

Maybe we should form a crap at slogan's self help group?. Thoughts? We could take the world by storm, and that's not the norm.

Oh FFS, Jesus help us - or me, at the very least! It's every man, woman, and child for themselves in the competitive slogan market, and if you don't think so, just park it.

Oh ftucking hell, is this ever going to end? 

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello guy,

Hope you and yours are well.

Just to say - you're attempt at a slogan, don't need no blow gun.

Maybe we should form a crap at slogan's self help group?. Thoughts? We could take the world by storm, and that's not the norm.

Oh FFS, Jesus help us - or me, at the very least! It's every man, woman, and child for themselves in the competitive slogan market, and if you don't think so, just park it.

Oh ftucking hell, is this ever going to end? 

Lolol 

Totally agree I'm shit at slogans..... Its like vodka that makes me stronger... So that I can talk longer.. And longer and ditto 120000 times 

See shite on white 

4 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Lolol 

Totally agree I'm shit at slogans..... Its like vodka that makes me stronger... So that I can talk longer.. And longer and ditto 120000 times 

See shite on white 

Have ran out of up votes, will get me coats.

Jesus, but that was bad. How sad. Shag it, i can't seem to stop. Must go to the shop. Aaaaghhh!

9 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Have ran out of up votes, will get me coats.

Jesus, but that was bad. How sad. Shag it, i can't seem to stop. Must go to the shop. Aaaaghhh!

Can't show me art.. Who gives me fart.. I KNOW ITS SHIT.. Yak yak

Ti's only you and me.. 

Ti's getting shit I see.. 

This time tomo I'll so pissed I'll not be able to see 

Oo lucky yog 

It's getting bad old son.. Lol 

3 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Can't show me art.. Who gives me fart.. I KNOW ITS SHIT.. Yak yak

Hello guy.

Is it that you can't show your art work on here at all, or that you can't try to sell it on here?

I've occasionally put art works of mine on here (when i've been able to figure out how to do it) and not been banned, but then again I've not been trying to sell it.

It would be good to have clarification on this, as I'm sure that they'll be a time in the future when i want to show a piece of art on here.

With Glasto announcement season round the corner and resales coming up, I thought it was a good a time as any to upgrade to the old GOLD Membership. 😎

Highly recommend it so far 👍

• Upvote 1

The time has become and Gold membership was the only way forwards. This forum is a safe space and more to the point the incredibly hard work that goes into it should not be underestimated.

The amount of assistance people are willing to provide with differing things from info to gossip all the way through to help in buying resale tickets also astounds me and without this forum I don't think Glasto or any other festival would be the same.

There are nice people in the world and it is my opinion that the majority of them can be found on eFests!

Thank you all

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, rockandnoll said:

The time has become and Gold membership was the only way forwards. This forum is a safe space and more to the point the incredibly hard work that goes into it should not be underestimated.

The amount of assistance people are willing to provide with differing things from info to gossip all the way through to help in buying resale tickets also astounds me and without this forum I don't think Glasto or any other festival would be the same.

There are nice people in the world and it is my opinion that the majority of them can be found on eFests!

Thank you all

Yep the nice people of the world have a home here for sure ... it’s my nice place corner of the world and the Internet :)