Gold Membership Time

7 minutes ago, HalfAnIdiot said:

I have no idea what you are talking about with your asthmatic box but it deserves an upvote for the fun of it ?

Well , have one back, since we're all in the mood. :)

I can now explain - as my neighbour (he who is drunk) has now gone to bed, after wounding himself in our garden while staggering around. It's the reason i was called away.

Anyway, I cut in to the metal asthma container, in order to fill it with Mcat, which me and my wife were bringing to Poland with us via hand luggage (Note to self - never ever do that again). We got away with it, but it did get a bit hairy, as my wife's bag (she insisted on carrying the stuff in her bag) was selected for a double check after it had gone through the x ray machine. Fortunately for us her lipstick had fallen out of the little clear plastic bags that you bring small amounts of liquid through customs in. The bloke opening and checking the bags saw this, said it was OK to the x ray machine operator. and off we went. So, all in all, everything went well - except that I was another efests mug down on the operation. 

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Noticed the word has got through to the Game of Thrones cast. Very unprofessional to allow this into the final production however.

So we're now in August, coming into the Glastonbury ticket hype season, and it's time for Gold membership of eFests. I've purchased another annual membership (for £1.50 a month) because this plac

its still worth it for the support it gives you ... tickets or no tickets thanks everyone 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Well , have one back, since we're all in the mood. :)

I can now explain - as my neighbour (he who is drunk) has now gone to bed, after wounding himself in our garden while staggering around. It's the reason i was called away.

Anyway, I cut in to the metal asthma container, in order to fill it with Mcat, which me and my wife were bringing to Poland with us via hand luggage (Note to self - never ever do that again). We got away with it, but it did get a bit hairy, as my wife's bag (she insisted on carrying the stuff in her bag) was selected for a double check after it had gone through the x ray machine. Fortunately for us her lipstick had fallen out of the little clear plastic bags that you bring small amounts of liquid through customs in. The bloke opening and checking the bags saw this, said it was OK to the x ray machine operator. and off we went. So, all in all, everything went well - except that I was another efests mug down on the operation. 

Makes sense now, efest mug actively involved in drug smuggling op. Squeaky bum time.. Hope the neighbour is ok.

I've been looking into the affiliate stuff again and hav found the page wich lists all the commission rates for various categories. It's worth remembering thet Efests will get paid a commission on every item you buy, not just camping related stuff.

https://affiliate-program.amazon.co.uk/help/operating/schedule

They range from 1% commission for mobile phones up to 11% for some clothing.

As much as I like the idea of supporting small business, I do end up getting a lot of stuff delivered to my office, especially as Christmas. I reckon if I clicked this link before every purchase I'd probably donate about £50 a year to Efests without really realising....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&link_code=hom&tag=efestivals-21&tag=efestivals-21

So, I think I'm going to put it in my sig as some people have with the Gold Membership link.

Edit: No links allowed in sigs by the looks of it but they can always copy and paste.

Edited by bombfrog
  • Upvote 3
2 hours ago, bombfrog said:

I've been looking into the affiliate stuff again and hav found the page wich lists all the commission rates for various categories. It's worth remembering thet Efests will get paid a commission on every item you buy, not just camping related stuff.

https://affiliate-program.amazon.co.uk/help/operating/schedule

They range from 1% commission for mobile phones up to 11% for some clothing.

As much as I like the idea of supporting small business, I do end up getting a lot of stuff delivered to my office, especially as Christmas. I reckon if I clicked this link before every purchase I'd probably donate about £50 a year to Efests without really realising....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&link_code=hom&tag=efestivals-21&tag=efestivals-21

So, I think I'm going to put it in my sig as some people have with the Gold Membership link.

Edit: No links allowed in sigs by the looks of it but they can always copy and paste.

Most excellent work bombfrog Xxx

If anyone wants to buy any of the books in the music books thread don't forget to use the link from e-festivals to Amazon so that Neil gets some money back. 

Just posting this here too to bump this up again. 

3 minutes ago, SloopJohnB said:

Just gone Gold.....I assume there’s nothing else I need to do??

Excellent! Tell someone else to, s'pose?

35 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

buy some mugs ... t shirts .... use  the links when buying things :) 

Especially t shirts........ I bought another one recently and have it on rather good authority that when the current batch are gone there'll  be no more! If you look at the shop there really aren't many left. Buy one while you can.

2 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Especially t shirts........ I bought another one recently and have it on rather good authority that when the current batch are gone there'll  be no more! If you look at the shop there really aren't many left. Buy one while you can.

good thing I got in when I could ... i might frame it now :) 

42 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

buy some mugs ...

MUGS....sorry to shout, give me my cupboards back, free the cupboards people!:clapping:

• Upvote 1