Bilbao BBK Live 2019

gregory

5 hours ago, Odessa said:

This crossed my mind as well. So cheeky to get Glasto tickets and complain that there's something else on. ?

I'll defo go there one Glasto fallow year haha.

Yeah I suppose it is ?  perhaps it's for the best anyway, did both in 2017 with around 30 hours inbetween, 10 nights out of 12 in a tent I needed a holiday after my holiday!

Edited by alexlloyd

• 1 month later...

Curious about lineup this year. Having Weezer is awesome. Good news there won’t be Florence, XX cause they played last year. Boring stuff like 1975 or Vanpire Weekend been booked by Mad Cool. Maybe they’ll share Garbage with Cruilla?

1 hour ago, Odessa said:

Eurghhh flights have gone mad expensive. Just under 5 times what I paid last year for the equivalent dates, so I won't be going this time. I reckon they're gonna announce Arctics soon too. :(

Flights always fluctuate so just keep and eye out and do it on incognito. The budget airlines have sales on atm for pre-March departures, so summer flights are gonna get a ramp up to offset that. 

3 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Flights always fluctuate so just keep and eye out and do it on incognito. The budget airlines have sales on atm for pre-March departures, so summer flights are gonna get a ramp up to offset that. 

I've been checking for a couple of months now and they've only gone up and up. Didn't know that about the sale having an effect though so hopefully still a chance it'll be alright then, nice one.

On 11/20/2018 at 5:56 PM, Odessa said:

Eurghhh flights have gone mad expensive. Just under 5 times what I paid last year for the equivalent dates, so I won't be going this time. I reckon they're gonna announce Arctics soon too. :(

FYI pal just got direct flights from Stansted - Bilbao with Easyjet  landing on Wed 10th at 10am for £31, and one back the following Wed for £17 (with hang luggage only). Should arrive at the campsite just in time for it opening at midday.

Edited by gregory
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, gregory said:

FYI pal just got direct flights from Stansted - Bilbao with Easyjet  landing on Wed 10th at 10am for £31, and one back the following Wed for £17 (with hang luggage only). Should arrive at the campsite just in time for it opening at midday.

Bargain!! Flying from London at 7am isn't gonna work for me, but cheers for the headsup as going back via London is defo an option so I'll keep an eye on it all. I wonder why Manchester is so expensive.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, gregory said:

Do you speak Spanish @Orens? Wonder what they'll talk about considering no acts have been announced for either. Guess it'll be organisation chat and not acts. Doctor Music will be there too playing third wheel...

Both, new acts are probably announced today. Could be shared acts as well, but probably not with Doctor Music.

Edited by Orens

2 minutes ago, pryce said:

why did you think this? still expecting some?

BBK  just said on twitter not today, earlier my Spanish amigo said tomorrow also so I think it'll be tomorrow, maybe 10am their time. Amigo says something big apparently. 

p.s. BBK are teasing everyone on twitter (as replies) in Spanish all afternoon if you wanna follow

Can anybody tell me what's happening in the azkena forum. Are there managers/employees of rival fests dissing each others festivals. 

Also did someone basically say Kanye for Mad cool? I didn't get it. A lot of stuff is lost in Google translate. 

The whole Sherlock gif issue today was pretty annoying. Was refreshing pages every hour for an announcement that never came. 

5 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Can anybody tell me what's happening in the azkena forum. Are there managers/employees of rival fests dissing each others festivals. 

Also did someone basically say Kanye for Mad cool? I didn't get it. A lot of stuff is lost in Google translate. 

The whole Sherlock gif issue today was pretty annoying. Was refreshing pages every hour for an announcement that never came. 

Yeah they are fucking around on twitter, pissing me off too. Re announcement: last I heard is the announcement has been pushed to Monday, so don't hold your breath today. But let's see.

There's all sorts of gossip on Azkena, some is true, some is not. An organiser from Mad Cool (Lazaretto) is on there, not sure about other festivals. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gregory said:

Yeah they are fucking around on twitter, pissing me off too. Re announcement: last I heard is the announcement has been pushed to Monday, so don't hold your breath today. But let's see.

There's all sorts of gossip on Azkena, some is true, some is not. An organiser from Mad Cool (Lazaretto) is on there, not sure about other festivals. 

To be honest I hope this Hoyos is the prophet they're saying he is haha. 

Cause that would mean Kanye for the MC. Wish I had a better understanding of Spanish slang. Google translate is funny sometimes. 

Thanks though :)