Bilbao BBK Live 2019

gregory

Eurgh I hate when they hype up announcements and then it's this boring shit. 

Empire Of The Sun are playing 10th anniversary gigs in Europe the week of this. Don't know if they're hitting any festivals, but it'd be great if BBK have bagged them. 

Edited by Odessa

44 minutes ago, gregory said:

Thom isn't. Weezer (first Spanish show in 15+ years) or Suede might be, especially combined. We'll see tomorrow. 

I was at bbk last year when they announced weezer at the festival and despite them plugging it a tonne they never called them a headliner ?‍♀️

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

WTF? Why have they put it out now when they announced it for tomorrow.

Agreed LG is horrendous but everything else is pretty doozy.

Any good smaller new names? Boy Azooga spotted...

My mistake. I must have dreamt that they said they were announcing tomorrow.

Anyway, it's a messed up universe that has Thom Yorke playing second fiddle to Liam Gallagher.

I feel like they must have missed out on booking a headliner for the Saturday. Weezer have been announced for ages and not once have they been referred to as a headliner, whereas they made it very clear that The Strokes were one. Pretty shit announcement yesterday tbh but the first one was sick so it's still looking pretty sweet overall. And I know I'll find some gems on there that I'm not currently aware of.

Can anyone help with my question.

What's the fastest way of getting to the camping on the first day without taking the official bus, which took up to 3 hours last year?

Does anyone know if you can get a taxi from San Mames? Could a taxi take you to the camping or near the camping?

Thanks.

34 minutes ago, Odessa said:

I feel like they must have missed out on booking a headliner for the Saturday. Weezer have been announced for ages and not once have they been referred to as a headliner, whereas they made it very clear that The Strokes were one. Pretty shit announcement yesterday tbh but the first one was sick so it's still looking pretty sweet overall. And I know I'll find some gems on there that I'm not currently aware of.

more to come, i've been told. hold in there.

31 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Can anyone help with my question.

What's the fastest way of getting to the camping on the first day without taking the official bus, which took up to 3 hours last year?

Does anyone know if you can get a taxi from San Mames? Could a taxi take you to the camping or near the camping?

Thanks.

3 hours?! what time of the day was that?

seem to remember it took minutes in 2017, never remember any awful waits. 

Just now, gregory said:

3 hours?! what time of the day was that?

seem to remember it took minutes in 2017, never remember any awful waits. 

Lots of people reporting it took 2-3 years of queueing and bussing to get there last year. This was on the first day. Then better days 2 and 3.