Bilbao BBK Live 2019

gregory

56 minutes ago, young_contra said:

? Seriously struggling to come up with another name besides the ones mentioned 

Stephen Malkus or Panda Bear? The Last Shadow Puppets is one too, but very unlikely to tour now. No, The Good, the Bad and the Queen, Big Red Machine or The Raconteurs seem more obvious possibilities. And we already have Thom and Julian ofcourse.

Just saw this on social media. I don't really understand Spanish but it seems to indicate news / new names will be announced (very) soon. Looking forward!

El #Bilbaobbklive ha sido ganador del premio #Festivalofthefuture en innovación en escenarios por nuestro espacio en BASOA
Atentos que muy pronto vendremos con novedades...?

13 minutes ago, HunterRule said:

Just saw this on social media. I don't really understand Spanish but it seems to indicate news / new names will be announced (very) soon. Looking forward!

El #Bilbaobbklive ha sido ganador del premio #Festivalofthefuture en innovación en escenarios por nuestro espacio en BASOA

Will be the dance names.

12 hours ago, HunterRule said:

It says: Bilbao BBK Live has been awarded as festival of the future due to its innovation in stages thanks to our BASOA stage. Stay alert, we will be bringing news soon.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, gregory said:

Actually the one I was talking about hasn't been mentioned yet I think ? But others that have been mentioned are a possibility. 

Also, I believe Damon will be there, as I said last week. 

BASOA will be next to be announced I guess as @xxialac says, perhaps next week. 

Is it the guy from toploader playing Onka’s Big Monka unplugged?

• Upvote 1

On 1/17/2019 at 2:05 PM, gregory said:

Actually the one I was talking about hasn't been mentioned yet I think ? But others that have been mentioned are a possibility. 

Also, I believe Damon will be there, as I said last week. 

BASOA will be next to be announced I guess as @xxialac says, perhaps next week. 

I think I know who you meant. And isn't it today the best day to announce them? 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 9:34 AM, gregory said:

If what I've been told is true, indieheads are gonna be very happy with this lineup. The front men of your fav bands will be there in some form. But let's see. 30 mins to go (hopefully).

I thought it was going to be New Order. But what about Eddie Vedder? If his show is 10% as good as the Pearl Jam concert in Mad Cool last year... I am happy with it!