Bilbao BBK Live 2019

gregory

1 hour ago, gregory said:

You'll miss a few acts, but headliners come on around 11/12 so you should be fine, and then all the dancey stuff goes on until 6/7am https://clashfinder.com/s/bbklive2018

Ta muchly :)

It's not getting the attention it deserves but it seems like a cracking lineup to me this year. And I love the look of the site and  just the right size in terms of audience numbers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Ta muchly :)

It's not getting the attention it deserves but it seems like a cracking lineup to me this year. And I love the look of the site and  just the right size in terms of audience numbers.

The festival is a beaut. The location is unique and the crowd have been pretty great both times I've been.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ovechkin said:

Tickets sorted! Bit of a hassle getting there since there are only 2 departures per week to Bilbao from Sweden and theyre really expensive, guess its train or domestic flights from Barcelona or Madrid.

I got a return bus ticket from Madrid -> Bilbao from the BBK website in 2018, worked out fine (though left a little late). But yeah there's trains & planes too. Did you look at flying to London/another Euro city and then Bilbao? Might work out cheaper/easier. 

I got a return bus ticket from Madrid -> Bilbao from the BBK website in 2018, worked out fine (though left a little late). But yeah there's trains & planes too. Did you look at flying to London/another Euro city and then Bilbao? Might work out cheaper/easier. 

Thanks for the advice! 70 gbp both ways is possible from London, might be an alternative. Either way it will be 10h+ hours to get there instead of 3,5 hours with flight directly to Bilbao from Stockholm.. 

2 minutes ago, gregory said:

I paid €6 fees for a €125 ticket. Scum they may be, but not many other ticket sites offering fees that low (aside from Dice I guess)...

that is why i was offering the ambassador's invite. I have got tickets for 12 friends so far. they paid 122€ instead of 125 and no other fee. 

8 minutes ago, gregory said:

I paid €6 fees for a €125 ticket. Scum they may be, but not many other ticket sites offering fees that low (aside from Dice I guess)...

It's a reference to their use of Seatwave as a ticketing partner who are not price gouging at Bilbao BBK but are more generally a complicit part of the ticket touting problem. 

On 12/17/2018 at 3:34 PM, gregory said:

If what I've been told is true, indieheads are gonna be very happy with this lineup. The front men of your fav bands will be there in some form. 

On 12/17/2018 at 3:54 PM, Noeliam said:

The Good, the Bad & the Queens + The Voidz? :D

Ya. Damon, Julian & Thom  Maybe a 4th too. 

Nothing announced last night anyway. They told me on facebook "new names soon". I guess Basoa (the dance stage) will come next. 

5 hours ago, Odessa said:

Gwan give us a clue on the 4th.

My money is on Big Red Machine or The Raconteurs. 

I was told the reason the announcement in Dec was delayed a few days was because they were trying to sign X, but X didn't appear on the poster so I'm not sure if X will come or not. Not the 2 you mentioned, can't think of a clue that's not obvious but there's not many other options left ;) 

Raconteurs could show up (there seems to be at least 1 headliner missing hey), but haven't heard anything about them. 

I was told the reason the announcement in Dec was delayed a few days was because they were trying to sign X, but X didn't appear on the poster so I'm not sure if X will come or not. Not the 2 you mentioned, can't think of a clue that's not obvious but there's not many other options left ;) 

Raconteurs could show up (there seems to be at least 1 headliner missing hey), but haven't heard anything about them. 

Richard Ashcroft? Go on, give us a clue!