Bilbao BBK Live 2019

gregory

its pretty good, tempting me more than any other festival so far, but again not wowing me.

Plus as I am doing Download with my mates, I need a lineup that will tempt my GF...this wont do it.

Will wait for Lowlands and Pukkelpop now before making the final decision

Edited by pryce

With five albums to their name and a meteoric career, The Strokes will set foot on Bilbao BBK Live for the first time for an exclusive performance in the Iberian Peninsula, where they will run through the songs that have earned them recognition as one of the major 21st century bands.

On 12/17/2018 at 10:14 AM, gregory said:

With five albums to their name and a meteoric career, The Strokes will set foot on Bilbao BBK Live for the first time for an exclusive performance in the Iberian Peninsula, where they will run through the songs that have earned them recognition as one of the major 21st century bands.

Where did they post this? I'm pretty sure i read this yesterday as well but now i'm struggling to find it.....

10 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Where did they post this? I'm pretty sure i read this yesterday as well but now i'm struggling to find it.....

It was in the Strokes bio on BBK’s website, but they removed the ‘exclusive’ bit. So you can count on at least one other show in Spain or Portugal. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, xxialac said:

There's a good BA flight from London but it lands at 19.40 on the first day

Can anyone advise how long it would take to get from the airport to being inside watching bands? Seems like a schlep. Thanks.

20 min bus to city centre but may have to wait 10 mins to catch it. 15 min bus to festival site from near where the airport bus would drop you. Last year queues for this bus were mad on the first day, at least an hour, but they sorted it by day 2 so maybe won't happen again. Realistically an hour is possible if things go your way. 

11 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

20 min bus to city centre but may have to wait 10 mins to catch it. 15 min bus to festival site from near where the airport bus would drop you. Last year queues for this bus were mad on the first day, at least an hour, but they sorted it by day 2 so maybe won't happen again. Realistically an hour is possible if things go your way. 

Very helpful! Sounds like there’s no queue to get wristbands on day 1 which makes a nice change.

14 hours ago, xxialac said:

There's a good BA flight from London but it lands at 19.40 on the first day

Can anyone advise how long it would take to get from the airport to being inside watching bands? Seems like a schlep. Thanks.

You'll miss a few acts, but headliners come on around 11/12 so you should be fine, and then all the dancey stuff goes on until 6/7am https://clashfinder.com/s/bbklive2018

• Upvote 1