Line Up 2019 Predictions

OFWGKTA

22 minutes ago, rawaudioinput said:

Given that I've heard that Biffy are playing a festival in the UK this year that they have yet to perform at and following the IOW announcement this morning, I would expect them to be turning up at Kendal Calling

not my thing at all hope your wrong

1 hour ago, johnny-yen said:

Now that Primal Scream have been confirmed for another medium sized festival (Latitude, this time) I’d like to think they have a good chance of playing. 

They would be a good fit for the size and type of festival that Kendal is. Here’s hoping anyway. 

I wasn't impressed last time they played if I'm honest, however I'd love to see snow patrol there and my friends have told me that's boring so what do I know, I've just booked Doncaster for James johnny! 

Doves

New Order

Paul Weller

mumford with sons

cast

rev and the makers

deacon blue

first aid kit

amazons

neon waltz

showhawk duo

she drew the gun

ibibio sound machine 

gentlemans dub club

Selecter 

sunflower bean

ezra furman

James Arthur

Clean bandit

Belinda Carlisle 

Edited by Comfy Bean
Woops - wrong thread :-)

1 minute ago, Sawat said:

Saw that on Twitter too, however, I’m sceptical (says the man waiting by his phone for the next 7 minutes...)

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the announcement scheduling the actual announcement. Although, their websites been offline all day and they changed their twitter header.

2 hours ago, johnny-yen said:

Lot’s of shouts for Ian Brown on here, hopes it’s true. My (wishful) prediction for the line up hopefully includes........

Ian Brown

Miles Kane

Primal Scream

Doves

Idles

Lily Allen

Slaves

Most of these would suit me. Can`t see it being Primal Scream again but wouldn`t be a great surprise.

Would quite like Lily Allen or something like Christine and the queens. Nearly always guess so Chvrches so maybe this is the year.