Line Up 2019 Predictions

OFWGKTA

1 hour ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Has he ever headlined on his own before? I recon you would get a nice amount of roses tunes in a 90min headline set could be very special! 

I am sure he headlined Parklife when it was at Platt Fields,

He has enough good solo stuff, a new album plus what ever Roses tunes he sees fit, to headline a festival.

He will be about next summer. It would be a very good and sensible booking I reckon.

3 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Headlined in tuts at T in 2005. Good shout, don’t think he’s been suggested on here before.

No one was sure what was happening with him and the Roses. The fact him, New Order and Doves all look to be active next festival season make Kendals possibilities really exciting.

Out of the three of them I reckon New Order and Ian Brown could be possibilities.

i’m expecting the sunday headliner to either be Foals or The Streets, hopefully i’m not just getting my hopes up for nothing.. some other acts i expect to see over the weekend are: Richard Ashcroft, Maximö Park, The Hives, Crucast, Blossoms, The Hunna, Pale Waves, The Wombats, AJ Tracey, Stefflon Don, Jungle

Jungle ,,, now theres a good shout... if the sun comes out for a few hours on the Saturday afternoon that would be phenomenal on the main stage.. I'd love them to totally shake things up and persuade fleet foxes to do it.. they did green man last year and that's smaller than kendal... that for me would be the best thing kendal would ever pull off.. even topping managing to get snoop over.. but that ain't never gonna happen lol ... ?

i would like to see pale waves be moved up the bill if they are back this year. They absolutely killed Calling Out this year and with the release of their new album, this has definitely brought them into the "mainstream" per say. 

I would love to see Sam Fender back as well on the main stage, just been nominated for a Brit award so this would be good to see him moved further up as well.   

1 hour ago, jamjar said:

I see Doves are teasing some news coming on Monday.. a new tour or album? They always said they were only on a break.

They played a great headline show at Kendal in 2010 (cripes was it that long ago!) - is it just me who could I see them headlining again?

I’d be pleased with Doves I think....that would make Ian Brown less likely though I reckon and I’ve got my fingers crossed for him.

Elbow seem to be doing the rounds so they’re in with a shout I reckon.

Just to be original, I can see them going for -

James

The Vaccines

The Charlatans

Frank Turner

Kodaline

Run DMC

Razorlight

Primal Scream

& seeing as Global are pushing them on most of their stations, Courteeners who are Marmite for everyone outside of Manchester for me  

We’ve had this with KC for years now. It’s the same acts turning up over & over again. I keep saying this will be my last but no doubt I’ll snap their hands off for another early bird in April. It’s just as well festivals don’t live & die by their main stage acts as KC would be ruined by now. 

4 hours ago, jamjar said:

I see Doves are teasing some news coming on Monday.. a new tour or album? They always said they were only on a break.

They played a great headline show at Kendal in 2010 (cripes was it that long ago!) - is it just me who could I see them headlining again?

A few people on twitter saying they are doing Kendall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...