Who's going?

Kashkin

On 7/27/2018 at 10:00 AM, elias said:

Me, my wife and eldest daughter will be there. I wonder how many tickets are unsold?

It's been a few years since we last went, but from what I've read it hasn't changed a great deal.
Hope the weather is good.

image.gif.63dddf537da0729a3eee689a736d544a.gif

Sold out now. Must have been in the last couple of days as they were on sale still at the end of last week. Normally sold out way before then. For me the line up isn't as good this year, maybe others thought the same?. Plenty of 'oh, ok I'll give them a go' bands but no must sees. Was going to give BD a miss this year but by the time I can got commitments for my glasto mates to go to Greenman, that had sold out, so we went for BD. Its always good so not too fussed ?

Edited by smudger

2 hours ago, ShuMart said:

Here's hoping for a dry one! This will be by 5th one and I've yet to happen. 

There has never been a completely dry one. 2011 was probably the closest. It pissed it down all morning Thursday then cleared right up on Friday and was glorious for the entire festival 

anyway il be there again. With the kids,

on that note: 2 kids tickets wanted if anyone’s got anything spare 

10-16s but one is tiny and can probably get away with an under 10s so either way