Need 2 under 5 tickets!

PedroOrange

Just checked our tickets and realised that we don't have tickets for our 2 children (aged 2 and 5). It's our first time at Kendal Calling and when we booked the tickets a year ago I guess we stupidly assumed that because the kids were free they didn't need tickets. We have subsequently bought Great Plains tickets and we did get the kids tickets for that, but we don't have tickets for weekend camping for them.

I've emailed the festival but obviously at this late stage I'm panicking a bit - does anyone know what will happen? Will we be allowed onto the site with our Great Plains tickets? I know it's our own fault but I would hope common sense would prevail. Failing that - does anyone have 2 spare under 5 tickets??

Just play dumb mate ! A couple of years ago a friend on here forgot to buy his kids the emperors add on he just winged it ! And they never even noticed! They festival are very approachable there is a ticketline box office I’m positive they will sort it if it’s a problem 

It isn't a question of common sense. The tickets are so they know how many people are coming. The site licence only allows a certain number of people and kids (however little) count as people. It is sold out so they will be at capacity.

I suggest you try some of the Cumbria pages on facebook (there is a freecycle one) someone in the area might have some tickets you can pick-up when you get near. Also try emailing the organisers to see if anything can be done, but they will have their hands full at the moment especially with the traffic issues.

6 minutes ago, Nina frae Cumbria said:

It isn't a question of common sense. The tickets are so they know how many people are coming. The site licence only allows a certain number of people and kids (however little) count as people. It is sold out so they will be at capacity.

I suggest you try some of the Cumbria pages on facebook (there is a freecycle one) someone in the area might have some tickets you can pick-up when you get near. Also try emailing the organisers to see if anything can be done, but they will have their hands full at the moment especially with the traffic issues.

All though your correct! They will be fine !

I get what you're saying, but if they can sort something in advance better safe than sorry. Only takes one of security on the gate to be strict and they'll be stuck. That said, if I was in that position and hadn't managed to get anything sorted, I'd still go and hope. Even if the worst happens and they can't get in they'll be able to camp somewhere else and there is other stuff going on in the county.