Going Solo in 2019

natashalisa1984

Hey guys, I wanna go Glasto so bad but have no one to go with anymore after a separation. I’m from the Bristol area and wouldn’t mind driving anyone if we can spend glasto together, or if there are any solo goers groups I could possible join. Please let me know thank you 

On 6/5/2019 at 2:36 PM, Hannah L said:

I’m currently in the same boat,  broke up with my boyfriend and going on my own. I’ve been Glastonbury before just not on my own, so this is a big thing for me! Can anyone give me some info on meets and camping with other solo goers. I’m traveling from Liverpool and I’m up for car sharing 

Also in the same boat! Did you guys manage to find any info on meets/camping with other solos?

On 6/20/2019 at 8:54 PM, Mms_21- said:

Hey guys, I wanna go Glasto so bad but have no one to go with anymore after a separation. I’m from the Bristol area and wouldn’t mind driving anyone if we can spend glasto together, or if there are any solo goers groups I could possible join. Please let me know thank you 

Hey up for meeting up

On 10/6/2018 at 4:13 PM, mariamery said:

Hiya!

Planning on going solo too, due to irreconcilable differences in music taste with my friends. Would also be my first glasto which is both exciting a little bit scary. I live in london, so hopefully there are more londoners out there are in the same position!

Hey I’m also going on my own from Hertfordshire which is not far from you  area and wana drive down up for meeting up

On 10/6/2018 at 4:13 PM, mariamery said:

Hiya!

Planning on going solo too, due to irreconcilable differences in music taste with my friends. Would also be my first glasto which is both exciting a little bit scary. I live in london, so hopefully there are more londoners out there are in the same position!

Hey I’m same position from Hertfordshire just outside of London and thinking of driving