YNOT this weekend - free tickets

Waapster

Hi there,

I have a pair of tickets for YNOT this weekend. Libertines, Catfish, Jamiroquai, Fat White Family (gutted about missing FWF).

I can't make it because of a family issue.

I'd love somebody from here to take the tickets. I'd ask that you take them because you are going rather than selling them on. 

They include the festival, camping, car parking and early entry on Thursday. 

If you have some cash for them please donate anything you like to Alzheimers Research UK. If you are strapped at the moment then take them for free.

First to respond here can have them. Collect in central London or I'll do my best to post to you.

Waap

• Like 6
  • Upvote 23

What an absolutely lovely thing to do. I had a crappy day today.  You’ve just made it better.  Thank you.   Sorry for whatever it is that is stopping you from going but you might just bring real joy to someone by this.  I can’t go to Y Not for very boring reasons but will make a donation to Alzheimer’s Research UK as an appreciation. Will also happily buy you a pint or two should I ever be lucky enough to be in your company.  

21 hours ago, Waapster said:

Hi there,

I have a pair of tickets for YNOT this weekend. Libertines, Catfish, Jamiroquai, Fat White Family (gutted about missing FWF).

I can't make it because of a family issue.

I'd love somebody from here to take the tickets. I'd ask that you take them because you are going rather than selling them on. 

They include the festival, camping, car parking and early entry on Thursday. 

If you have some cash for them please donate anything you like to Alzheimers Research UK. If you are strapped at the moment then take them for free.

First to respond here can have them. Collect in central London or I'll do my best to post to you.

Waap

Sorry to hear that you can't make it to the festival 'Waap', but appreciate your benevolence here, and what you probably do in every day life anyway.

All the best. :)

PS - The invite is always there for you.

HI DJL.

Just to close down this thread, I posted them this morning to another eFester. Also thanks for the warm wishes from everybody. I'm ok and so is my daughter. There are some circumstances that prevent us going and ARUK is a relevant charity at the moment.

Best, Waap.

Edited by Waapster
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Waapster said:

HI DJL.

Just to close down this thread, I posted them this morning to another eFester. Also thanks for the warm wishes from everybody. I'm ok and so is my daughter. There are some circumstances that prevent us going and ARUK is a relevant charity at the moment.

Best, Waap.

Glad they went to a good home and thanks for letting me know. Take care.

16 hours ago, Waapster said:

HI DJL.

Best, Waap.

Hope all's well dude