Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

2 hours ago, andytommo said:

Capacity for main stage is 30k, second stage is 15k, and third stage is 8k.  

15k should do the trick then! I think I’m worrying about being crammed in too much, they’ve never let me down with the running of the festival so I’m sure they know what they’re doing this year!  

They just tweeted the map, bit different from the one in here the other day. Second stage now moved to where the south beach stage was. 3rd stage now where the second stage was. Pool party now down where that kinda tent stage was.

Well, that’s my understanding of it.

3 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

15k should do the trick then! I think I’m worrying about being crammed in too much, they’ve never let me down with the running of the festival so I’m sure they know what they’re doing this year!  

Slight change of furniture this year.

2nd stage (Carrefour) is actually where South Beach dance stage has been the last couple of years, but they're removing the BIG bar area from between stage and pool party, opening it all up, so this area will be a lot bigger than in recent years

FIBmap.jpg

Unsure what to make of the moves! Think it’ll make t interesting and I’m not as concerned about the Thursday night now! There’s not far between any stages so rushing to acts shouldn’t be an issue no matter what! Just want to get there now and hammer them small €6 bottles of red! 

• Upvote 2

Unsure what to make of the moves! Think it’ll make t interesting and I’m not as concerned about the Thursday night now! There’s not far between any stages so rushing to acts shouldn’t be an issue no matter what! Just want to get there now and hammer them small €6 bottles of red! 

58 minutes ago, Davidoff said:

Still unable to print my tickets, if the worse comes to it are you able to buy tickets there. 

I have been on the phone to ticket master for 4 days now and they are useless. 

Just need my tickets and I will be buzzing

They said if it comes to it and you can’t print tickets they’ll give you them at the box office.

Jonsey, thanks for this. Was this ticketmaster who said this or did you see it somewhere.  A bit stressed with it all as taken my son who is too busy being stoned to help :) . Have you had the same issue. Thanks to someone who PM me as well. 

Really can not wait. I have been to Szighet for the last two years and its been great and a better line up but I think this could be ever better. Meeting a few friends and the water park Thursday and then FBS at night.  GC, FTB, HUNNA KOL and FF finishing with the Hot Dub if I am still alive :) 

5 minutes ago, Davidoff said:

Jonsey, thanks for this. Was this ticketmaster who said this or did you see it somewhere.  A bit stressed with it all as taken my son who is too busy being stoned to help :) . Have you had the same issue. Thanks to someone who PM me as well. 

Really can not wait. I have been to Szighet for the last two years and its been great and a better line up but I think this could be ever better. Meeting a few friends and the water park Thursday and then FBS at night.  GC, FTB, HUNNA KOL and FF finishing with the Hot Dub if I am still alive :) 

Beni tweeted someone the other day saying if ticketmaster can’t sort it they’ll sort it at the box office. I’ve been able to print mine off fine but a couple of my pals have had the issue you’ve got, judging by twitter it seems to be quite common.

Just now, Jonesy1 said:

Beni tweeted someone the other day saying if ticketmaster can’t sort it they’ll sort it at the box office. I’ve been able to print mine off fine but a couple of my pals have had the issue you’ve got, judging by twitter it seems to be quite common.

Thanks it's put my mind at rest. 

20 hours ago, andytommo said:

2nd stage (Carrefour) is actually where South Beach dance stage has been the last couple of years, but they're removing the BIG bar area from between stage and pool party, opening it all up, so this area will be a lot bigger than in recent years

FIBmap.jpg

With them removing that massive bar area I wonder if it will a bit more difficult to get a drink this year?  I know queuing is never an issue at Beni, but that was a fair sized bar they are taking out.

20 hours ago, andytommo said:

FIBmap.jpg

It looks like they've mved the bus stops since I was there last time and redirected the walking. The roundabout is where the go kart track is and it was a horrible walk.

Brilliant week so far, Gerry C last night probably the highlight. Absolutely no chance the 130k number is true, place feels really quiet.

One complaint, the reusable cup thing is a pain in the arse, keep getting steaming and throwing them away. Spent about €60 on cups.