Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

40 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Yeah that’ll be legit then. Fucking hell its some trek this year after crossing the bridge over the dual carriageway. Will be some laugh doing the return leg not being able to function at 5am

That just access to the beaches over the dual carriageway yeah? 

1 hour ago, Bluemail said:

Is there any sports bars in the town as I’m looking to catch the rangers game next week

Bars in the centre aren’t very sport at all, you’ll be lucky to find one with a TV! Plus, you may be in for a long weekend the place was swarming with Celtic jerseys last year 

33 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

Bars in the centre aren’t very sport at all, you’ll be lucky to find one with a TV! Plus, you may be in for a long weekend the place was swarming with Celtic jerseys last year 

Isn't there a bar called the Chelsea Bar?  Would guess a Rangers fan would not be out of place in there, and always seemed to have cricket on when I've walked past in previous years.  Never been in though so may be wrong.

17 minutes ago, HappyWednesday said:

Isn't there a bar called the Chelsea Bar?  Would guess a Rangers fan would not be out of place in there, and always seemed to have cricket on when I've walked past in previous years.  Never been in though so may be wrong.

If I’m honest I only ever go to that penguins burger place and the supermarket whenever we venture in so I could be wrong. But we went to drink in a few in 2017 and 2018 and I didn’t get any sort of sporty vibe off any but I’m more than sure if there’s a Chelsea bar there they’d have it on 

1 hour ago, TipToes24 said:

It was like that when I was last there in 2016. I can handle friendly banter just as long they aren’t c**ts. I was just hoping there might of been something as last time we weren’t in europe so never looked.

Is there anywhere you can find out what type of music the different DJ's at South Beach will play, or is it just pot luck?  I know there's been some brilliant indie DJ's there in the past but I've only ever stumbled (literally) on them, rather than going because I knew they were on, and I'd like to know when they're on.

27 minutes ago, HappyWednesday said:

Is there anywhere you can find out what type of music the different DJ's at South Beach will play, or is it just pot luck?  I know there's been some brilliant indie DJ's there in the past but I've only ever stumbled (literally) on them, rather than going because I knew they were on, and I'd like to know when they're on.

If you go on the app, go to lineup, then sort by place, you can click on the DJ’s and the vast majority will have links to their FB/Twitter/Website. Usually tells you more about them and the type of music they play.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, HappyWednesday said:

It’s called Chelsea but it’s not s “Chelsea” pub.

best chance of getting to see sport is in Donegal bar

1 hour ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Yeah not a rangers game though lol

I've definitely sat and watched England play cricket in there, don't think they'd be too against the rangers game. As long as there is nothing else on. 

2 hours ago, abcdeffion said:

Hi all!

first time at FIB for me and my mates, kinda over the lineup issues now and just looking forward to a sunny sesh for a week. 

We’re looking at the Buddha DJ sets on the Wednesday night - anyone know how easy it is to get to and from the club from Campfest? 

Thanks

Piece of piss to find, next to the aqua park, walk the back way over the bridge, ask the workers and they’ll point you in the right direction! €9 for spirit + mixers but measures are very generous! Also, can get sweaty in there but that’s all part of the experience! It’s a cracking little spot 

i am unable to print my tickets been onto ticket master twice and still no good. 

They said they would e mail me the tickets direct. it looks like those who booked early are having issues. No good as I fly out soon. My friend got their as well.  Called them, emailed and still not able to print mine. 

Let me know if you get there

Edited by Davidoff

5 hours ago, Lewis Belle said:

Pretty weird that they'd only put acts on the 2nd stage on Thursday when last year they had Two Door Cinema Club and Travis Scott on the Thursday 

Fingers crossed for a banger of a secret set but I know I'm being optimistic lol

Just down to ticket sales mate, it could go wrong for them if there’s numbers of around 15k as I don’t see how we are going to fit around that stage! But the secret set woulda been released by now or they’d of atleast advertised it to try and push ticket sales! But it’s the hope that kills us 

4 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

Just down to ticket sales mate, it could go wrong for them if there’s numbers of around 15k as I don’t see how we are going to fit around that stage! But the secret set woulda been released by now or they’d of atleast advertised it to try and push ticket sales! But it’s the hope that kills us 

Capacity for main stage is 30k, second stage is 15k, and third stage is 8k.