Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

Hopefully she cancels her beni appearance as well. She shouldn’t be as bigger of an act as benicassim are making her out to be! With them replacing Cassius as well they should be able to scramble a replacement 

also with how she’s pulled out of festivals last minute before wouldn’t surprise me if she just no shows. They’d be best just scrap her 

Edited by TipToes24

Paolo Nutini being touted for TRNSMT, wouldn't be against him for Beni too!

Can't believe the amount of popular medium sized/small acts about that surely would have been easy to book for Beni that haven't - Wombats, Pigeon Detectives (one of the best live acts you'll see), Kyle Falconer, Sherlocks

After having a bit of time to think, I realised I probably only saw about 15 bands max each of the previous years I've been. I've wanted to see more but once; being too pissed to be arsed hauling myself to the stage/not being able to drag pals to watch them with me/time clashes, comes into play, the numbers around 15. Are there 15 bands I want to see this year? Probably yeah. Even though there isn't the same strength in depth as the last few years, I'll probably see the same amount of music as I have before.

I'm at peace with the lineup. Bring it on!

6 minutes ago, Pognose said:

After having a bit of time to think, I realised I probably only saw about 15 bands max each of the previous years I've been. I've wanted to see more but once; being too pissed to be arsed hauling myself to the stage/not being able to drag pals to watch them with me/time clashes, comes into play, the numbers around 15. Are there 15 bands I want to see this year? Probably yeah. Even though there isn't the same strength in depth as the last few years, I'll probably see the same amount of music as I have before.

I'm at peace with the lineup. Bring it on!

I can count 10. Only 5 of those I'd actually buy a ticket to go and see if they were playing individually. Still cheap because of earlybird price but no doubt about it line up is pathetic compared to recent years, and the number of acts is significantly less

I know I have mentioned this before but they’ve confirmed they are replacing Cassius on Twitter, which I am surprised at as i thought they would have just left it so hopefully that replacement comes before the set times so we can see who’s replaced them. Also, if Jess did drop out she’s also due to play the Saturday so imagine the money they could have had to get in a last ditch band/dance act 

4 minutes ago, shaun64 said:

Someone just posted this on Facebook 

2B532DBF-5A7E-485E-BBAD-6551ACB402D9.jpeg

“Don’t worry” ??? everyone’s sat there with fingers crossed she’s gunna pull out so I they can replace her! She’ll no show anyway, it’ll get to the 14th and she’ll cancel more shows, then it’ll be too late and they’ve saved themselves a bit of dosh 

Hi there, 

Anyone here hired a maxi locker before? Is it accessible at all times? How does it work? 

I need to store my contact lenses out of the hot tent and currently have a maxi(got a large bag). just wondering if I should get another small locker just for my contact lenses.

Thanks 

Don't know if it's allowed here, but I'm trying to sell my two 4-day tickets.
Cheaper than early bird and even cheaper if you'll take both at once.
We're also going to the festival, so you can buy them right at the place if it's easier for you.
DM me if you're interested!

4 hours ago, Honestryan said:

Hi there, 

Anyone here hired a maxi locker before? Is it accessible at all times? How does it work? 

I need to store my contact lenses out of the hot tent and currently have a maxi(got a large bag). just wondering if I should get another small locker just for my contact lenses.

Thanks 

We had a locker 2 years ago between 5 of us, we only held money and stuff in so unsure if I was a maxi one but the lad who had all the locker stuff said it was a fair old size and 70% sure you can access them at all times. But then again, between the hours of 21:00-06:00 there’s not a lot I can remember! Usually the official accounts on social media will be helpful with this type of thing but this year they’re being hopeless when it comes to questions, it’s still worth reaching out to them on all social media you have as you might be a lucky one who gets answers  

Has anyone been to Beni (or any other) festival alone? Changes to my circumstances have meant that if I want to go it will be by myself.

I imagine I would be fine when the festival is on, not sure what it would be like during the day when I'd normally be hanging out on the beach etc

31 minutes ago, neilleeds88 said:

Has anyone been to Beni (or any other) festival alone? Changes to my circumstances have meant that if I want to go it will be by myself.

I imagine I would be fine when the festival is on, not sure what it would be like during the day when I'd normally be hanging out on the beach etc

For the Monday and Tuesday I’m in the same boat as you and due to meet up with mates later in the week but I’m just hoping the people I’m camping beside are alright. The last couple of times I’ve had good people beside so I’m sure it’ll be the same with you. Just make new mates and have a good time. Worst comes to the worst I’ll get drunk with you during the day lol. 

2 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Surely get some official set times by the end of the week?

I was thinking tomorrow, two weeks before  the first night and I think they did it two weeks before last year? I would ask them but they’d only give the “soon” answer.