Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

Fly to Valencia on the Tuesday stay the night in Valencia, get the train up about 16:30 and meet a few friends. 

Leave Monday about midday to Valencia and fly back the Tuesday to Edinburgh. 

All sorted. What happens the Wednesday night? 

Edited by Davidoff

Flying out on the 13th and having a few days at a friends just outside of Alicante and then driving to benicassim on the Tuesday. Looking forward to the laughs and memories from it all....but, not gunna lie gang still annoyed at the line up, know we paid peanuts for the tickets but just feel like I’ve been scammed with all the big promises of a 25th anniversary! But, maybe this way I’ll find plenty of decent acts that will take me by surprise? 

I watched Glastonbury’s greatest headliners last night and the chap who started the festival and his daughter who now runs it (I think) said that most acts play there for a quarter or a fifth of their usual fees because of the fact it’s Glastonbury and they prestige and exposure around playing there. Just made me wonder what benis mob of bookers have paid out this year to certain acts! But then it also explains the extreme gulf in class between Glastonbury and anywhere else line up wise. I mean I wasn’t expect beni to compete with Glasto this year but I was expecting them to at least put up a fight ?

2 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

Got a question about Thursday for anyone who’s been before when there’s been barely any acts on. Does it close at about 3ish? Or does main stage go to a certain time and then south beach goes until 6ish? 

Main stage with probably close about half 2/3 but south beach will be open until about 5, I think.