Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

32 minutes ago, Differ16 said:

Glad to see someone's booked with eufest and had a good experience. Booked this thinking it was the official transfers (kind of like big green bus doing UK festivals), and was worried they might be shady 

Yeah theyre really good, used them at Outlook festival years ago and have continued to use them ever since! 

Only difference between them and the official buses - apart from the lower price - is that the pickup point is at the train station as opposed to the festival car park. 

3 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Think that announcement was for south beach, the top names play the main south beach stage and the bottom play the pool party? Well that’s how I’ve taken it.

That crossed my mind too but trying not to get my hopes up regarding more names for the main stages !

2 minutes ago, gedkelly said:

That crossed my mind too but trying not to get my hopes up regarding more names for the main stages !

I’m not getting my hopes up either. Should be about 50 names getting dropped in just over an hour and they’ll probably all be filler shite.

Bakermat is a nice edition, had a listen to the others and TEED sounds alright If he’s playing live and isn’t a DJ set (seconds after posting ive noticed the massive DJ set next to his name ?), but the other three sound shaky to me. I imagine in a hour we’re just gunna get loads of filler to stretch out the days but who knows! Just so glad the shit show will be over and we can just start to focus on enjoying what we’ve got  

Edited by TipToes24

I wouldn’t mind if there was some hidden gems in there, but I’ve gave almost every act I’ve never heard of a chance on Spotify and YouTube and they’re just not for me! The worst band there by FAR are that alien tango, I’m half tempted to watch them just to throw stuff at them, that’s how mad I am that they’re there ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The acts that are around that they've missed out on is embarassing...

The likes of BMTH, Camelphat, Courteeners, DMA's, Royal Blood, Noel Gallagher, Foals, Fisher, The Streets, Khalid etc etc are all around and would have made this lineup 10x better.

God knows what has gone wrong this year, but I'll be thinking twice about booking pre sale again.