Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

1 hour ago, Lewis3674 said:

Anybody got any suggestions for travel back to Barcelona really early on the Monday morning? Trains only starts running around 8am

https://www.eufest.com/festivals/beni/transport/barcelona

First bus back is at 4:00am, and unlike the train it drops you straight off at the airport! Ive used them every year as theyre cheaper than the official Benicassim buses!

Given the announcement is maybe tomorrow, probably Thursday....usually the last announcement is all small bands majority Spanish. But with us being like 50 acts behind has anyone got any hope at a little surprise in the announcement? Or have I just got fools hope? 

Still not heard anything as yet. I am still hoping for a few decent names but I think they will be mainly Spanish bands and a few DJs. I think there will be enough big name acts on the Friday and Saturday and hope they add something for the Thursday before FBS and something for Sunday.

Will they have have Franz and George on the main Stage on the Sunday?

Trains from Castellon to Barca start at 7:00, you just need to get a bus or a Taxi down. The train is about £35.

Being about 50 acts behind maybe they will pull something out? I even if it was just one or two acts maybe? I think it’ll be released tomorrow now but like I’ve said before I’ll just be happy when it’s all complete! Just hoping they can flesh out Thursday a bit more.

1 hour ago, benicassim2019news said:

I went last year and this is nothing compared how many acts are missing? Surely they have to announce a big name but i think its too late for them to do it? 25th anniversary????

Very likely it’s too late for a big name/names, being so many acts behind it’s possible there may be a few mid tier bands/DJs/acts to come but I wouldn’t hold out for much, considering it’s been the hope that’s killed us so far ? but yeah this is the weakest line ups I’ve seen in my years of going. I think we all got suckered in by that promise of a big 25th anniversary but it is what it is ??‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, Radioactive said:

I saw an fb message from IOW fest which I notice has usually shared bands with FIB and is maybe a direct comparison. 

When I saw the 'PACK FOR ALL WEATHER TYPES' it did make me realise that no matter what the lineup is at least we won't have to worry about that! 

Hit the nail on the head there, one lad at work went parklife and I seen the horrors that were there, another lads off download this weekend and is already dreading it. Meanwhile I’ll be wondering if it’s wise to wear socks as I may over heat! 

They usually announce on a Thursday so fingers crossed for today but them saying "news soon" on their twitter could mean they are releasing an announcement date for the future ahhhhh Im in two minds thinking they have a crazy few acts and are dropping it on our heads like up yours to anyone who didn't book with us before or if they are panicking for a line up ahahha

On 6/11/2019 at 2:54 PM, TheFullShaboo said:

https://www.eufest.com/festivals/beni/transport/barcelona

First bus back is at 4:00am, and unlike the train it drops you straight off at the airport! Ive used them every year as theyre cheaper than the official Benicassim buses!

Glad to see someone's booked with eufest and had a good experience. Booked this thinking it was the official transfers (kind of like big green bus doing UK festivals), and was worried they might be shady