Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

4 hours ago, gedkelly said:

If you do need a taxi from Valencia to Beni , book it and confirm a price , got caught out once and I found out we paid double to what it should cost . Around €100 for a 4 seater cab 

I think we'll take a train from Valencia to Beni, it's not expensive. 

Thank you for all the answers! 

7 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

I think we'll take a train from Valencia to Beni, it's not expensive. 

Thank you for all the answers! 

The train is cheap as mate I think it was €14 return last time I used it , make sure you book though 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

DMA’s, Sundara Karma, Amazon’s, Retro video club, Underworld. Not getting my hopes up.

I want Robbie Williams ?

And The Amazons, Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls, DMA's, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes. 

• Upvote 1

If these realistic acts get announced it would save the lineup for me personally:

- Camelphat

- Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes

- Amazons

- DMA's

- Don Broco

- Disclosure (DJ)

- The Snuts

- YONAKA

A longshot would be someone like Bring me the Horizon as they are doing Mad Cool's opening party on the Wednesday but feel they are too big at this stage. 

Edited by Dukey

54 minutes ago, gedkelly said:

The train is cheap as mate I think it was €14 return last time I used it , make sure you book though 

I booked my train yesterday, I am staying in Valencia on Tuesday night for about £40 and I am getting the train up about 13.30 as it was only £6 and the next train was about £20. 

I was unable to book a train back to Valencia so I am hoping that there are special trains on?

9 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

This is the first announcement in a while where they've made a prior announcement isn't it? Surely thats got to mean something?! (Been struggling to find optimism for a while, so im buying this)

The first one they asked people to check their e-mails and if it was an act you said you wanted there when they set up the survey you had an email. The two after that had 24 hour countdowns. It was the vetusa morla and the last announcement  that had no prior tweet, I think the only reason they’ve done this tweet is so the Spanish will know what days to buy for when it comes to getting their day tickets. I may be wrong and they may pull something out their arses.....just have to see what tomorrow brings 

7 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

The first one they asked people to check their e-mails and if it was an act you said you wanted there when they set up the survey you had an email. The two after that had 24 hour countdowns. It was the vetusa morla and the last announcement  that had no prior tweet, I think the only reason they’ve done this tweet is so the Spanish will know what days to buy for when it comes to getting their day tickets. I may be wrong and they may pull something out their arses.....just have to see what tomorrow brings 

hopes and dreams crushed then...

12 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

What time we thinking tomorrow then? The usual 10/11am UK time?

I expect so, can’t see why they’d change it up now but with the way things are going it’ll be a 9pm drop ? just gunna keep my eyes out for any leaks that may happen, you never know there might be a slip up or two like there has been before 

12 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Fontaines DC is a great booking, albeit slightly underwhelming.

Id imagine thats it for today, and probably the festival. 

That would be a pretty sparse festival if it that was the entire list of bands. I would be massively surprised if they were building UP to a big announcement. 

Edited by DanWhite

2 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Did they not say day splits today too? Or am I making that up.

We thinking the same so just checked and yes , splits today . There aren’t that many bands to “split” as yet so potential for them to drop more names today , it’s early so plenty of time , fingers crossed