Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

Hoping for an announcement in the next two weeks, if it comes on the 22nd that’s 8 weeks till the festival so hopefully they can pull out a few more names to temp people out....very fucking hopeful though....but it’s the hope that kills us ? also hopefully the day splits come soon as I can work out what nights to swerve the mainstage for Lana or vetusta morla and see what else may be on them nights 

11 hours ago, TipToes24 said:

Hoping for an announcement in the next two weeks, if it comes on the 22nd that’s 8 weeks till the festival so hopefully they can pull out a few more names to temp people out....very fucking hopeful though....but it’s the hope that kills us ? also hopefully the day splits come soon as I can work out what nights to swerve the mainstage for Lana or vetusta morla and see what else may be on them nights 

This time last year - and in 2017 - we had day splits and pretty much the entire lineup if I’m not mistaken.

I want to believe nothing’s been announced because the organisers are working on some big things behind the scenes. But more likely they want to sell a few more weekend tickets before putting the day ones out for sale.

2 hours ago, LeeJamie23 said:

This time last year - and in 2017 - we had day splits and pretty much the entire lineup if I’m not mistaken.

I want to believe nothing’s been announced because the organisers are working on some big things behind the scenes. But more likely they want to sell a few more weekend tickets before putting the day ones out for sale.

Yeah it was early may last year, they added like 30 acts, mainly filler apart from chase and status and giggs. But the day splits where there as well, I’m not holding out for much this next announcement, hopefully a late booking for a bigish band/dance act who suddenly have the weekend free? If it’s soon they stand a chance of flogging a few but they seem happy with ticket sales so far as they’ve not pushed the sales anywhere near what they did this time last year and 2017...mind you that 2017 line up sold itself! 

On 5/11/2019 at 6:09 PM, TipToes24 said:

I’m holding out for bears den, new album just released and a UK tour in the winter so hopefully they’re covering a lot of ground this summer too.

Here's hoping but can't see it. Would probably save it for. As much as i like a heavier Frank, the new album is quality!

41 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Seems to have went very quiet again. Would expect more names and day splits ideally next week. Otherwise we’re getting close to June with only half a lineup.

People keep asking on Twitter about when the day splits are coming and they keep saying very soon....but after the vetusa morla announcement went down like a lead balloon they tweeted “more news soon” and it took them 6 weeks to announce krept and konan and the hunna so who knows what’s going to happen and when. 

55 minutes ago, Differ16 said:

Anyone ever arrived at camp fest at 1AM Wed into Thurs? 

I’ve not myself but when I did camp I’m pretty sure there’s people there to point you in the right direction 24/7. But then again I was tanked up on cheap wine. But there was people turning up at all hours with tents and camping gear

8 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

I’ve not myself but when I did camp I’m pretty sure there’s people there to point you in the right direction 24/7. But then again I was tanked up on cheap wine. But there was people turning up at all hours with tents and camping gear

Cheers mate, if in doubt the juty free gin will be warm enough for a night 

Hi friends! I'm going to NOS Alive then Benicassim, both camping. What's the best plan for the trip Lisbon-Benicassim? There are cheap planes which arrive at Valencia around midnight, do you know if there are night busses from Valencia to Beni? Have you ever experienced that trip? Cheers

4 hours ago, Tremousse said:

Hi friends! I'm going to NOS Alive then Benicassim, both camping. What's the best plan for the trip Lisbon-Benicassim? There are cheap planes which arrive at Valencia around midnight, do you know if there are night busses from Valencia to Beni? Have you ever experienced that trip? Cheers

I did both in 2016! For some unknown reason one of our friends decided to be the sole driver for our European road trip, which included a truly spectacular journey straight from Lisbon to Benicassim. To this day ill never know how he was able to drive that journey with four of us passengers hitting the booze pretty hard for the duration of the journey...

As for night buses, im not too sure, however i cant imagine a taxi being too expensive if split between a few of you? If not grab yourself a cheap-ish hotel and catch a train in the morning!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

I did both in 2016! For some unknown reason one of our friends decided to be the sole driver for our European road trip, which included a truly spectacular journey straight from Lisbon to Benicassim. To this day ill never know how he was able to drive that journey with four of us passengers hitting the booze pretty hard for the duration of the journey...

As for night buses, im not too sure, however i cant imagine a taxi being too expensive if split between a few of you? If not grab yourself a cheap-ish hotel and catch a train in the morning!

A taxi's in the region of a ton, from Valencia to Bencassim, but if there's a few of you, still probably cheaper than staying in Valencia overnight 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

If you do need a taxi from Valencia to Beni , book it and confirm a price , got caught out once and I found out we paid double to what it should cost . Around €100 for a 4 seater cab