Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

5 hours ago, Conor H said:

Is it worth getting the bus pass to and from the beach? How long does it take to walk and are there long queues for the bus?

Yes, get the 1 week bus pass.  Campfest to beach is about 45 minute walk, in 30C heat.  It'll be one of the best purchases of your week.

I think people waiting for Tame Impala and Disclosure to be announced as a headliners will be disappointed following the next announcement, I think they're both a 100% NO.

Some predicted artists to appear in the next announcement:  Anderson Paak & The Free Nationals, Royal Blood, Pvris, The Hunna, Frank Carter... have a few other ideas but I've got full faith in the next announcement ;)

I'd personally love to see Post Malone announced as a surprise Headliner, not sure if i'm being too optimistic tho...

On 4/27/2019 at 8:57 AM, Radioactive said:

When should we think about buying bus passes arethey only available in person and im referring to oropesa del Mar to festy

No rush - one of the last things you need to purchase, so worry about other costs/expenses between now and early July

41 minutes ago, JoshuaSimmonds said:

Have we considered Carly Rae Jepsen? She's releasing an album with a circuit rumoured to start for July. Emotion is one of the best pop albums of the decade and think her set in the sun would be gorgeous. 

As if this lineup couldn’t get much worse and you want to throw the bird who sings Call Me Maybe into the mix? If that’s the case you can catch me getting a groove on at South Beach 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, JoshuaSimmonds said:

Have we considered Carly Rae Jepsen? She's releasing an album with a circuit rumoured to start for July. Emotion is one of the best pop albums of the decade and think her set in the sun would be gorgeous. 

Phahahahahahaha oh ya c**t a canny deal with this anymore, this what this line ups came to? 

11 hours ago, JoshuaSimmonds said:

I have to say, ballsy comment mate, but there is no place in a festival lineup for that crap, she is fit though from memory so better than nothing I guess

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2