Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

1 hour ago, Radioactive said:

Asap is doing barca a few days before wonder if he is a possibility, I bloody hope so, it woukd rescue everything ha! 

unfortunately he’s playing Melt! in Germany on the Saturday, seems unlikely that he’d play three days in a row

Thursday: Sonar

Friday: Beni

Saturday: Melt!

27 minutes ago, OFWGKTA said:

unfortunately he’s playing Melt! in Germany on the Saturday, seems unlikely that he’d play three days in a row

Thursday: Sonar

Friday: Beni

Saturday: Melt!

Played 3 night in a row in Canada in January so he still might be a possibility.

I reckon we’ll see a few of the DJ’s from sonar make the trip down to beni.

Also back on the Anderson .Paak thing I just checked be finishes his US tour the 13th July he could still play it as he has a good relationship with Festival Republic we need to look at acts that played R+L 2018 and 2019. So let's highlight what are strong possibilities.

Sundara Karma

The Wombats

The Amazon's

Slowthai

Don Broco

DMA'S

Sports Team

The Magic Gang

Pale Waves

5 hours ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

Also back on the Anderson .Paak thing I just checked be finishes his US tour the 13th July he could still play it as he has a good relationship with Festival Republic we need to look at acts that played R+L 2018 and 2019. So let's highlight what are strong possibilities.

Sundara Karma

The Wombats

The Amazon's

Slowthai

Don Broco

DMA'S

Sports Team

The Magic Gang

Pale Waves

so he does, that’s got my hopes up again for him now! would love for any of those bands you’ve listed too

30 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Announcement seems to be a bit later than usual this year, any chance they’ll just decide to merge the April/May announcements into 1? Meaning we might get Day splits as well?

It's making me a bit worried to be perfectly honest. I'm still hoping that Vetustagate gets sorted and we get some acts from either Nass festival, Community and Isle of Wight.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

It's making me a bit worried to be perfectly honest. I'm still hoping that Vetustagate gets sorted and we get some acts from either Nass festival, Community and Isle of Wight.

I was expecting a short time between the last announcement and this one after it went down like a bag of shit. I’m presuming they’re scrambling about trying to fix it.