Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

34 minutes ago, SCG95 said:

C'mon then, who we calling for the final headliner? British band? 

I have to say the 3 playing so far have come as a surprise to me. Looks like the last one will too.

i’m expecting Noel or Florence but i feel like both those options are too obvious and the headliner will most likely be somebody unexpected and slightly disappointing 

34 minutes ago, SCG95 said:

C'mon then, who we calling for the final headliner? British band? 

I have to say the 3 playing so far have come as a surprise to me. Looks like the last one will too.

i’m expecting Noel or Florence but i feel like both those options are too obvious and the headliner will most likely be somebody unexpected and slightly disappointing 

8 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

Proclaimers ?

8 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

No idea who they are but guessing they're huge in Spain? Worth remembering this is a Spoanish festival not just all people from the UK. Shocked they didn't put 1975 as co -headliner though.

Just looked back through the last few years of headliners and can't see any Spanish acts. Also seem comments on here that the majority of ppl that go are UK/Irish. 

This is my first visit to Beni and I am seriously unimpressed with the line up.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DanWhite said:

Just looked back through the last few years of headliners and can't see any Spanish acts. Also seem comments on here that the majority of ppl that go are UK/Irish. 

There's a lot of Brits can't deny that, but I feel it's not as many as we think.

2017 had a Spanish band co headlining I'm pretty sure. Obv don't have a clue who they are but assuming they must be big ticket shofters in Spain.

15 minutes ago, DanWhite said:

Not true. Los Planetas. 

Also, The 1975, George Ezra and Franz Ferdinand are Beni-headline-sized... 

• Upvote 1

They're playing both BBK and Mad Cool as well, without being anywhere near top of the bill. And they're doing a Spanish tour. 

Sharing headliners like The Killers is fair enough, but this is a joke ? could've maybe understood if it was another exclusive. 

Hoping they've got something up their sleeve but not expectant. 

It's a good job it's not just about the music!!