Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

1 hour ago, Differ16 said:

Catfish are now headlining Trnsmt and citadel festival the weekend before beni, could they be in with a shout to headline? Or have we ruled them out? 

It would be possible, in 2017 Liam Galagher was on third line and headlined in 2018, so maybe... But I don't think so

17 hours ago, Lewis Belle said:

I think that Foals are a very good shout. They have dates in Spain on the 5th and the weekend after Beni with a mysterious gap in between.

I missed getting tickets to see them at all 3 of their Manchester dates too so I’m desperate lol

If they go for Stormzy and Foals then it would look very similar to 2017

Apart from the apparent comment from Kodaline about playing beni at one of their gigs and the reply from Fibs twitter account to a beni poll, do we have anything else to go on? 

I can remember there was a bit of a shock when Pet Shop Boys got announced last year so hoping for something similar again.

2 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Apart from the apparent comment from Kodaline about playing beni at one of their gigs and the reply from Fibs twitter account to a beni poll, do we have anything else to go on? 

I can remember there was a bit of a shock when Pet Shop Boys got announced last year so hoping for something similar again.

Kodaline said that they are headlining a festival in Spain, didn't mention Beni itself, but people put two and two together. Are kodaline even big enough to headline Beni?

10 hours ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Kodaline said that they are headlining a festival in Spain, didn't mention Beni itself, but people put two and two together. Are kodaline even big enough to headline Beni?

Abstolutely not. I saw Kodaline 3 years ago in Arenal Sound (a well known festival in Spain the week after Beni) and they were in 3rd or 4th line of the line up.  It would be a big disappointment if we end up with Kodaline as a headliner in their 25 anniversary, I really doubt it