Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

If that Coldplay news is true, then I don't see why they couldn't be at Beni. 

Foo's I'm more doubtful about because there's already an American 'rock' act on the bill. As well as that, it's not a definite that they'll play Lolla Paris, meaning they'd have an empty July, I think?

For me, considering its a landmark year, I think they'll go for one of the Beni veterans. Whether it's the likes of Mumford & Sons, Ian Brown, the Libs etc. we'll see. 

• Like 1

Ηey! I'm a new one here and this is gonna be my first time at fib festival so I've got some questions. I've already booked my ticket but my friend hasn't. Is there any chance that the tickets will sell out anytime soon? Plus, can three people stay in an easy tent or it has to be 2 as the official site says? I've already spent a lot and I'm trying to save some money. Thanks mates! 

17 minutes ago, Panos77 said:

Ηey! I'm a new one here and this is gonna be my first time at fib festival so I've got some questions. I've already booked my ticket but my friend hasn't. Is there any chance that the tickets will sell out anytime soon? Plus, can three people stay in an easy tent or it has to be 2 as the official site says? I've already spent a lot and I'm trying to save some money. Thanks mates! 

Doesn’t sell out mate 

54 minutes ago, Handinho said:

I’m thinking surely Stormzy/AM given the landmark year

Would be massive if so! 

I do think our 'big name headliner' has been announced already with KOL on a Spanish exclusive. I do, however, hope to be proven wrong and that Beni still have (AM/ Foo's) up their sleeve for us. 

Interesting discussion for the headliner slots. In the same time on their home page you can see that Blossoms and You me at six are both listed twice. Probably we'll have Lana play twice as well and also twice KOL and there you go...
(Rant is now over, sorry, couldn't stop myself)

I really hope they have more exciting names for the next announcement... Pretty much nothing for me at this point, except the cool beaches:)

1 hour ago, Differ16 said:

Stormzy has been ‘unofficially’ confirmed as headlining trnsmt, so he’s in the circuit not just Glasto. Puts him in scotland the weekend before, seems likely for the Thursday night. Is he popular enough in Spain to take a headline slot? 

Not really