Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

In the 2017 line up we had a strong headliner (RHCP), the hip hop headliner (The Weekend), a weeaker headliner (Kasabian) and then three small headliners (Foals, Deadmoa5 and Los Planetas).

As we had The 1975 in yellow (witch means coheadliner), should we excpect something similar to 2017? For example: The Strokes (I doubt AM would be touring in EU this summer) / Post Malone / Lana del Rey / The 1975, Vetusta Morla and another name.

Edit: I wrote wrong Deadmau5.

Edited by jotayks

33 minutes ago, DannyNedelko said:

Not an exciting first set of acts announced,  they need to announce the Arctic Monkeys and someone else like the Foo Fighters or bands as big as that. 

Idles, Ashcroft, Coral, Miles Kane DMA'S, Vaccines would all be good acts to add also 

although i’m not a fan of LDR it’s not a bad booking and the two english undercard acts The 1975 and Blossoms are two excellent acts! if they have got Arctic Monkeys then they can only announce them when AM want to be announced, seeing as AM have not made any announcement that theyll be playing europe next year then they won’t be announced until they do, expecting them is a bit of a long shot but with the way Beni have been hinting towards them in replies to tweet it won’t be totally unexpected.. Foo Fighters are a possibility as they are touring in the right areas at the right time next year so they seem a bit more likely

1 hour ago, DannyNedelko said:

Can we expect a full line up TBC by the end of January. 

this year’s line up was fully announced on the 9th May where as in late January they only had 14 artists on the line up so unfortunately i think that means we’ve got a few more months of waiting

Just now, OFWGKTA said:

this year’s line up was fully announced on the 9th May where as in late January they only had 14 artists on the line up so unfortunately i think that means we’ve got a few more months of waiting

next big announcement will probably be mid/late january though but most likely won’t be the full line up

6 minutes ago, weirdfishes said:

Looks like The Strokes set at BBK will be "exclusive at the Iberian peninsula" so doesn't look like they're coming to FIB

Yeah but, thinking about the poll they did, if arctic monkeys are not touring in summer 2019, mumford & sons said they won’t tour in 2019 in spain, and The Cure are ruled out... What should we expect then?

4 hours ago, jotayks said:

Yeah but, thinking about the poll they did, if arctic monkeys are not touring in summer 2019, mumford & sons said they won’t tour in 2019 in spain, and The Cure are ruled out... What should we expect then?

Are we sure the Monkeys aren't touring? Find strange to think they wouldn't take TBHC to Glastonbury/Reading and Leeds...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, AlexTurnah said:

Are we sure the Monkeys aren't touring? Find strange to think they wouldn't take TBHC to Glastonbury/Reading and Leeds...

They played Glastonbury on the previous album though, bit soon to be back (in terms of new material, not albums). I think they'll be back in 2020 or 2021. Possibly a similar situation with R&L but they might be a bit off-brand these days. Besides, we know the 2019 headliners for both festivals and they're not there. Whether they do anymore European fests is another matter but it doesn't look like it.

2 hours ago, The Martini Police said:

They played Glastonbury on the previous album though, bit soon to be back (in terms of new material, not albums). I think they'll be back in 2020 or 2021. Possibly a similar situation with R&L but they might be a bit off-brand these days. Besides, we know the 2019 headliners for both festivals and they're not there. Whether they do anymore European fests is another matter but it doesn't look like it.

People on arcticmonkeysus forum are pretty sure they won’t be touring 2019 summer, due to they will be working on the seventh album, so 2020 or 2021 are more likely for them.