Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

16 hours ago, gedkelly said:

It’s that time of year 

it hasn’t even been a month since the last announcement, surely they’d leave a bigger gap then that? and considering last year we didn’t get a big batch of names until late january then it seems unlikely that we’ll get something soon.. fingers crossed though

On 12/1/2018 at 9:33 PM, OFWGKTA said:

it hasn’t even been a month since the last announcement, surely they’d leave a bigger gap then that? and considering last year we didn’t get a big batch of names until late january then it seems unlikely that we’ll get something soon.. fingers crossed though

Last year, The Killers (only) were announced on 7th Dec, and that was it until the next big announcement on 24th Jan, when the likes of Travis Scott, Liam G, Two Door, Bastille, Vaccines, Catfish, NBT, Wolf Alice.... were all confirmed.  Then for the prior year (2016 for 2017 festival), the Chili Peppers (only) were confirmed on 3rd Nov, with Foals and The Weeknd (only) announced on 20th Dec, then 25th Jan for the next wave of acts which incl. Kasabian, Blossoms, Liam G, Bonobo, Slaves, Ride and a couple more.  Fair chance to say that we might hear something around about Wed 23rd Jan, based on historicals, so the big Q is whether or not we will get 1 x further announcement between now and Xmas??? Lifted this from Andy T’s Fb page , the blokes a mine of information 

Edited by gedkelly
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Properbigfan said:

Quick question guys. What’s the latest you can get your wristbands as our flight gets in at 7:30 PM?

Depends what day you arrive! From memory im sure its till until Midnight and then even later once the music starts. 

Are you camping? Because if you arrive late at night and the wristband exchange is closed you will still be allowed into the campsite :) 

Longitude have just announced Chance the Rapper and ASAP Rocky amongst others. We shared both Travis Scott in 2018 and The Weekend in 2017 - both headlined Thursday at Beni - so wouldn't be surprised if Beni has one of their headliners as their Thursday night act. 

Not my cup of tea but know it will appeal to a few of my group.

9 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Depends what day you arrive! From memory im sure its till until Midnight and then even later once the music starts. 

Are you camping? Because if you arrive late at night and the wristband exchange is closed you will still be allowed into the campsite :) 

Yeah we’re camping with the pre pitched tent bit. So should be able to get into the camp?

Longitude have just announced Chance the Rapper and ASAP Rocky amongst others. We shared both Travis Scott in 2018 and The Weekend in 2017 - both headlined Thursday at Beni - so wouldn't be surprised if Beni has one of their headliners as their Thursday night act. 

A$AP Rocky, Lana Del Rey, The Prodigy and Arctic Monkeys would sit very nicely with me if we get something along those lines i’ll be happy.. trying not to get my hopes up too much as i was slightly let down by the first headliner announcement.. with a strong undercard though i’m not too fussed about who headlines, The 1975 and Blossoms are already very strong names and there’s so many more to come!

but with Future playing a high slot at Longitude and being in spain the weekend before Beni for Primavera he could be in consideration for the thursday headliner slot.. fingers crossed he isn’t as i would much rather have any other rapper

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

ASAP is playing at a festival near barca a few days before I think, does this rule him out? Chance and Future are not rappers they are crap! 

15 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

but with Future playing a high slot at Longitude and being in spain the weekend before Beni for Primavera he could be in consideration for the thursday headliner slot.. fingers crossed he isn’t as i would much rather have any other rapper

Primavera is held at the end of May / beginning of June, not a weekend before Beni. I can see him in a headliner position for thursday too, though.

13 hours ago, Vasodeagua said:

Primavera is held at the end of May / beginning of June, not a weekend before Beni. I can see him in a headliner position for thursday too, though.

oh right i must of got it confused with Mad Cool but regardless i think the most likely artist to take that slot will be A$AP due to him being in europe around the time of the festival as he’s set to play Melt in Germany on the 20th July

The Who are being rumoured for TRNSMT now due to posts on their social media, Beni shared two headliners with TRNSMT this year (Liam G & The Killers) so they could possibly show up..

Thursday: A$AP

Friday: The Who

Saturday: Lana Del Rey

Sunday: Arctic Monkeys

i’ve got no solid evidence for AM being there but i’m dreaming

1 hour ago, Toñobeni said:

Fiber Leaks liked my tweet which says: Noel gallagher come to Benicassim.

I think Noel Will come this year!

Screenshot_2018-12-07-14-44-23-091_com.twitter.android.png

They have no clue.. predicted many wrong last year. Insisted Chvrches were playing many times for example, days before announcements