Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

On 8/7/2018 at 2:07 PM, gedkelly said:

VIP packages on sale this week , anyone tried the VIP ? Is it worth it , what do you get ?

Been VIP a few times Ged..1st year (2010) there was a swimming pool which was good and lots of bands mingling but now it’s more of just a chill out area and don’t think the bands mix as much..but it’s my 10th year and Beni’s 25th so might just do it again!

Hi, 2019 will be my first Benicassim and I’ve done some research but wanted to see if anyone can help with a few things:

• Campfest vs Villacamp vs Glamping - I’ve been trying to find Villacamp prices, does anyone have a rough number? Worth the extra? I’ve seen around €120 for a 4-person glamping tent - does this sound right? I’m organising for a group of us, so an easier camp might make sense than lugging tents from London
  • If we take our own tents, what are the limits on size? The website says no ‘living areas’ and that the tent should be proportional to people, but is there an actual measured size limit? I have a tent that could sleep 6 if people sleep in the ‘living area’, which would make it proportional to the people using it, but it is a big tent.
  • Flights - is there a good time to buy? London to Valencia is £170-£210 right now.
  • Lockers - how much to use and are they necessary?
  • Phone charging - how easy is it to find points? How much do they charge?

Grateful for any other helpful tips!

12 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Any stayed in Hotel Orange in benicassim before? Fed up of the Marina D’or shit show so fancy staying somewhere closer. Always see the sign for the hotel from the festival so thought I’d ask.

Stayed there this year. It's pretty pricey but amazing location, 5 mins from the beach and like 15/20 from festival entrance. Hotel itself is pretty nice too.

5 hours ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Stayed there this year. It's pretty pricey but amazing location, 5 mins from the beach and like 15/20 from festival entrance. Hotel itself is pretty nice too.

Cheers. Looks a lot better than previous years accommodation so will probably make the investment.

2 hours ago, Irelandfan said:

Would have to think muse could be in the running to headline next year with them bringing a new album out soon. If id to guess 4 headliners would go with 

The 1975

Chemical brothers 

Muse

Florence and the machine 

I reckon more 2020 as they last headlined 2016. They will be Mad Cool next year. Also doubt chemicals bros. Florence and 1975 are a good shout though.

2 hours ago, Irelandfan said:

Would have to think muse could be in the running to headline next year with them bringing a new album out soon. If id to guess 4 headliners would go with 

The 1975

Chemical brothers 

Muse

Florence and the machine 

13 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

I reckon more 2020 as they last headlined 2016. They will be Mad Cool next year. Also doubt chemicals bros. Florence and 1975 are a good shout though.

Could be right is possibility of arctic monkeys being their since did alot of the festival scene this year but will still be touring. Went with chemical brothers as they always seem to have a good mix headlining.

Think a good chance twenty one pilots will be on the festival scene next year so could be another possibility. Metallica will be touring next tear too but think they more suited to mad cool 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, shaun64 said:

You know you want to!

And I know you will!

And don’t forget to bring the 25th/10th anniversary cake!

Been out of work since end of June mate , longest unemployed stint since I left school ! Bit reluctant to dive in for a ticket while i’m not working 

4 hours ago, gedkelly said:

Been out of work since end of June mate , longest unemployed stint since I left school ! Bit reluctant to dive in for a ticket while i’m not working 

You know yourself will be plenty available at early bird price closer to the time can buy 1 then. Thats what i did this year bought on 1 of ticketswap at the cheap price.

Becoming unemployed at the end of September myself so havent committed to buying a ticket yet either but know will get 1 nearer tge time for less than the price on ticketmaster

34 minutes ago, Irelandfan said:

You know yourself will be plenty available at early bird price closer to the time can buy 1 then. Thats what i did this year bought on 1 of ticketswap at the cheap price.

Becoming unemployed at the end of September myself so havent committed to buying a ticket yet either but know will get 1 nearer tge time for less than the price on ticketmaster

But I could buy now at early bird and flog em if I’m still in the shit come next year . I could start a crowd funding page !

10 hours ago, SCG95 said:

Whilst 99 euros is fantastic value for a guaranteed good week, the price won't increase by much even up until final release. Would rather hold out until an announcement before committing again. Hoping for a few names before the NY. 

It’s my 10th anniversary at Beni , it would be wrong to miss it wouldn’t it ...

• HI, If you have been for 9 years are you able to help out with any off these questions. I have been to a few festivals but this will be my first time to this one .
  • Campfest vs Villacamp vs Glamping - I’ve been trying to find Villacamp prices, does anyone have a rough number? Worth the extra? How much for  a 4-person glamping tent ?
  • How much do the tickets go up on the second phase, I may need to wait a month or so to confirm my holidays and flights

4 minutes ago, Davidoff said:
  • HI, If you have been for 9 years are you able to help out with any off these questions. I have been to a few festivals but this will be my first time to this one .
  • Campfest vs Villacamp vs Glamping - I’ve been trying to find Villacamp prices, does anyone have a rough number? Worth the extra? How much for  a 4-person glamping tent ?
  • How much do the tickets go up on the second phase, I may need to wait a month or so to confirm my holidays and flights

Sorry mate , never camped so can’t really help . Plenty on here will though 

On 8/31/2018 at 9:28 AM, Davidoff said:

i just bought tickets and not been before either so can someone enlighten us? I get if you're a forum regular it must be annoying each year seeing similar questions but would be really appreciated :)

if anyone knows of any links to useful info (besides the website) of tips etc what to do/ not to do would be cool too :)