Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

Thursday: Post Malone or Stormzy

Friday: The 1975

Saturday: Florence & Machine 

Sunday: NGHFB / Royal Blood

Would make sense for AM to be there as a regular and doing MC & Primavera for Spain on first summer album cycle, but Bilbao prob have more budget.

Can see Courteeners & Chvrches being there... The Streets potentially for the 'urban' slot if they are about next summer.

NBT went down really well this year could see them getting Twin Atlantic / Frank Carter in for a similar slot.

Swim Deep will prob return with a new album incoming end of the year.

can people please let me know the best time to book flights/if they ended up with any great deals over the past few years? I'm happy to fly from Bournemouth,  Southampton,  Bristol,  Heathrow,  Gatwick, Exeter, Luton and I'm never quite sure when flights are at their cheapest. /flights to castellon seem to be like gold dust. Anyone manage to snag any before?

On 7/26/2018 at 12:46 AM, andytommo said:

Did you really post this 20 minutes into the Justice set?  I thought you were hopping mad at that point, very close to me???

Didn’t you have a good one mate , we had a fantastic time , best ever 

5 hours ago, jack12895 said:

Predictions

Thursday - Kings of Leon

Friday - Swedish House Mafia

Saturday - The Strokes

Sunday - Arctic Monkeys

We might get one of KOL/AMs/Strokes to headline on Sat night, or maybe Gorillaz, but no way will all 3 of them be in the line up for 2019, nor 3 equivalent level/size acts. Unlikely even for 2 of these 3. Thu night headliner will be more like someone of the stature of Stormzy, Jack White, Gambino, Tame Impala....

Edited by andytommo
  • Downvote 1