Graspop 2019

Tuggster

3 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Nothing. Dude has contacts in some booking agency. He's posting leaks about tours and festivals for years 

Only 30 posts in 2 years here. Most of them just normal posts. His leaks are: Metallica playing sziget 2019 and no Tool for Graspop. He must be Live Nation CEO in Europe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Axl's Pants said:

Ghost played on MS 2 not the marquee prior to GnR, Without Temptation best be the warm up act on MS2 for Slayer on MS1!!!!

Yeah I know, that why I was saying it wasnt 100% correct, but just to give people an indication how you can 'headline' the fest and NOT be the biggest band on the bill that day. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cristyflorin said:

Bad news. Confirmation that Tool dumped Graspop. Solo shows and Rock Am Ring still in the game, only fest they’re considering anymore. Prague June 6 show should be announced this Friday.

(forget what I wrote in this post, it was just a mistake)

Edited by Arnold

2 hours ago, Arnold said:

Only 30 posts in 2 years here. Most of them just normal posts. His leaks are: Metallica playing sziget 2019 and no Tool for Graspop. He must be Live Nation CEO in Europe.

Trust or don't trust what I say, but please f*ck off. Read again on the Sziget page, was calling out fake posters: "Debunked for a few months now, demolished stadiums, no July dates, missing confirmed countries like Romania. Ignore.". For Graspop, correctly predicted Slipknot , KISS, Def Leppard, Journey and Sabaton days before the website leak.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, cristyflorin said:

Bad news. Confirmation that Tool dumped Graspop. Solo shows and Rock Am Ring still in the game, only fest they’re considering anymore. Prague June 6 show should be announced this Friday.

Good info from Tool... hahahaha Just today they have been announced for 4 festivals, including Download UK and Download Madrid

52 minutes ago, Death By Sexy said:

I still believe cristoflorin has good info. 

Well not really, out of the 13 dates its 7 festivals. So yeah, he was right about Graspop, which everyone could have more or less guessed since both leaks yesterday didnt confirm tool (but confirmed Slipknot and Kiss, amongst others). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Well not really, out of the 13 dates its 7 festivals. So yeah, he was right about Graspop, which everyone could have more or less guessed since both leaks yesterday didnt confirm tool (but confirmed Slipknot and Kiss, amongst others). 

He knew the dates for Prague and Vienna for example. It's most likely that his friend/whoever didn't know everything.

Also Tool couldn't be confirmed for Graspop yesterday. They never played there

Edited by Nicklord

10 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

He knew the dates for Prague and Vienna for example. It's most likely that his friend/whoever didn't know everything.

Also Tool couldn't be confirmed for Graspop yesterday. They never played there

It was not just that, there was also a certain period where all the artwork was visible, so also Amon Amarth, Kiss, etc. but no Tool.

And surely, he had some things right, but so far its >50% festivals, so that was kind of a big miss there.

5 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

It was not just that, there was also a certain period where all the artwork was visible, so also Amon Amarth, Kiss, etc. but no Tool.

And surely, he had some things right, but so far its >50% festivals, so that was kind of a big miss there.

Can you tell us any other artist that you saw? Rob Zombie? Gojira? Alestorm? Steel Panther? KISS?

4 minutes ago, Gossard said:

Ok, but Tool has never played Graspop if i'm not mistaken, so they wouldn't be there....also, there are some big names missing, no way this is all the big names

No, this is definitely not all and Tool indeed haven’t played before, so still possible. This is just what festileaks forum members found out by random checking band pages and image url’s on the Graspop page. 

Edit: I’m expecting Tool on RW by the way. Maybe announcement next Friday? Maybe even earlier?

Edited by visdave34

1 minute ago, visdave34 said:

No, this is definitely not all and Tool indeed haven’t played before, so still possible. This is just what festileaks forum members found out by random checking band pages and image url’s on the Graspop page. 

Edit: I’m expecting Tool on RW by the way. Maybe announcement next Friday? Maybe even earlier?

I'm doing both RW and GMM so I don't really mind if they're at RW....except that I'd be afraid that they'd play in bright daylight at RW, for an example before Muse.....at GMM they'd probably play Main Stage 2 after the Main Stage 1 headliner.....

6 hours ago, visdave34 said:

Maybe even today?

9 hours ago, visdave34 said:

You were right, Tool just announced for RW....